Babafred's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:36 PM
Must one lie to get loved?

Babafred's photo
Fri 11/14/14 04:48 AM
Well, good profile and cute pic

Babafred's photo
Wed 10/29/14 12:46 PM
Its only morons that forces themselves to worship satan , knowingly that Satan is evil himself, by their fruits we shall know them, check out, Satan worshippers do what contradicted humanity they do all manner s of wicketnss , they sacrifices human being to get more power, they enforce gay n lesbianism to provoke God to descend on us like Sodom n Gomorrah , they are troublemakers.

Babafred's photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:41 PM
Your ungodly friends also needs help, please pray for them too, maybe you are going to be the cause of their turning point through which they will be saved, just hit them with the word, thought its not going to be easy but with prayers its well.

Babafred's photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:18 PM
God be mercyfull

Babafred's photo
Fri 10/24/14 05:41 AM
I am comfortable with your article, its a faith builder , but there's something with this faith most especially confronting bigger obstacle that will just drain my faith slowly.

Babafred's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:13 PM
I just join site sometimes late last year I was thinking is a ghost town cos no one responded to me I was about to quit

Babafred's photo
Tue 01/21/14 11:12 PM
I just join site sometimes late last year I was thinking is a ghost town cos no one responded to me I was about to quit