Community > Posts By > tessy1369

tessy1369's photo
Wed 12/11/13 06:37 AM
Thank you. I have always looked at people for who they are and not the colour of their skin. I had no idea it would even be an issue until i started dating. Thats why i never felt it important to mention it to them. Im almost embarrassed for the men in my area. I agree with u any man who doesnt accept my family as a whole isnt worth my time.

tessy1369's photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:49 AM
I have finally entered the dating world again but need some advice on the best way to handle my situation. I live in a small city that doesnt have much racial diversity. My ex husband was black. I have three beautiful brown skinned daughters. I never expected it to be a problem untill i started dating. I have went on many dates and have been asked out to see them again but as soon as i show them pictures of my girls they disappear. It breaks my heart to know that guys can be so ignorant to the fact that they are missing out without even meeting them. Anyways my question is when should i bring up this issue? Before our first date or after there is a connection?