Community > Posts By > NurseAud

NurseAud's photo
Sun 01/12/14 10:26 AM
Howdy, fellow Texan. I don't visit the forums that often, buy feel free to message me.

NurseAud's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:38 PM

What I want is what they used to call a "Good Old Boy" back when it was a compliment.

He might move a little slower unless it comes to sticking up for his family, or his true friends, or being not only my lover but my best friend. Probably a little grey around the temples and soft around the middle but a easy going nature and a peaceful faithful heart. Someone who will look good to me across the morning coffee and I will want to be cuddled on the porch swing.

A guy who worked hard all his life and now wants to watch a few sunsets and still take all evening to do what he used to do all night once or twice a week.

He doesn't have to have a stack of gold coins but he is well past worrying about being able to have more than two nickels to rub together in his pocket before payday. He isn't looking for a room mate but a helpmate and equal partner.

Someone who raised a family, that actually can stand on their own two feet but still bring all our Grands around once in a while. He will look out for his Momma but prefers my cooking.

Maybe actually served his country or community with out having to brag about the glory days 24/7.

Someone who prayed for me and will be the one I know God made me wait for.

The one Good choose for you. The perfect mate. There it is nutshell. [sigh]

NurseAud's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:34 PM

"Describe your ideal woman or man"

First Quality: She won't turn me in for the bounty.
rofl rofl rofl

Wait. Did I say that out loud? slaphead

:angel: bigsmile

NurseAud's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:33 PM

Someone who doesn't judge, has a nice smile, funny. Likes hockey and football :P

Someone who is just a simple person, who is drama free.

Oh, yeah. Gotta have a guy who loves football!

NurseAud's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:21 PM

this discussion is taking off nicely

Gotta agree with you there!

hello nurse aud ... ive been here for years but only stop in here lately every once in a while been busy at work and trying to finish up school

Life getting in the way. I hear you. For me, too.

NurseAud's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:20 PM

this discussion is taking off nicely

Gotta agree with you there!

hello nurse aud ... ive been here for years but only stop in here lately every once in a while been busy at work and trying to finish up school

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 08:12 AM
I had a Simon & Garfunkel cassette when younger. Loved it! :banana:

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:51 AM
Good morning/evening/night, my mingle2 family! I am still trying to recover, but I know your prayers are helping. They have certainly brightened my spirits along the way. I pray that God blesses you today and every day, just as you have blessed me in abundance. My sincere love goes out to each and every one of you. I'm at home today, so if you would like, feel free to email me. I'm truly blessed to have find this site. Thanks, Mom, for suggesting it!
My love to you all!
Audrey
:heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:44 AM

Nurseaud I am praying a quick recovery and complete cellular restoration. Lord God I pray you take away her pain emotionally and physically. I pray you open the alveoli and the capillaries in her lungs so that there is complete gas exchange and no more shortness of breath. I pray you give her and her family strength, peace,comfort,warmth,faithfulness and more healing love. Overfill them with abundance. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Nurseaud it would help you to drink some coconut water and royal jelly and bee pollen without ginseng. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers
((Hugs))

Thanks, princess! This is a great way to start my day. I'll try your recommendation, although I've never heard of royal jelly. Where can I find that?

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:40 AM

Wow Dear Ones sorry to find out so late you had such a rocky weekend. Continue to keep you in my prayers and send you all the good wishes and positive vibes I can. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks, PacificStar! The more prayers, the better! flowers

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:38 AM

Glad to see your okay.flowerforyou

Thanks, lionsbrew! You changed your profile photo. Nice! smile2

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:35 AM

Add my prayers and well wishes missy!

Thanks oldhippie! So many wonderful people offering their best wishes. Overwhelming!

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:33 AM

Just read this and glad to hear she is okay...

Sending prayers for a fast recovery~~~~flowerforyou

Thanks, TxsGal! I'm working on that fast recovery. Can't be fast enough for me, though. :angry:

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:29 AM

get well soon!!!!!!

Thanks, varun1varun. I appreciate your positive thoughts coming my way.flowers

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:26 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:24 AM

Just to let you know that me and my mates at work are praying for you Missy and hoping that your daughter is ok? flowerforyou

Thanks so much for getting your co-workers to pray for me, too, larsson!

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:22 AM

There is no problem that prayers can't solve,not one.Her affliction shall not rise again

You're right, uche9aa. That's why I had Mom post the request in the first place. When two or more are gathered...all power breaks loose!

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:19 AM

flowerforyou
love and hope
Thanks, Stu! Working on getting better so I can get my tushy back to work.:wink:

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:18 AM

The good Lord smiled on your family today and you all deserve it!!

He certainly did, jacktrades. Our family has been through so much in the last year, and He showed us mercy in this situation.

NurseAud's photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:15 AM

The good Lord smiled on your family today and you all deserve it!!

He certainly did, jacktrades. Our family has been through so much in the last year, and He showed us mercy today.

Previous 1 3 4 5