Community > Posts By > Youie123

Youie123's photo
Fri 05/16/14 10:38 PM
Hi everybody,

Recently single and just finished with the military. In Kansas city at the moment but from Tampa, Florida. trying to make friends here but keep running into profiles that ask for my email account and then want to direct me to websites which ask for credit card numbers...lol.....oh well. I will hang in there for a little while longer.

Youie123's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:44 AM
If a beautiful woman says in your second email that she loves you and wants to start a new life with you, please know that it is a fake Nigerian Scam account. Please be careful and do not give out any information that they will use to try and lure you. If it is too good to be true then its a lie. Plus a woman asking for money and then promising to meet you at the airport in a few days is a pure scam. I just play along sometimes out of boredom.

Youie123's photo
Mon 12/09/13 05:27 AM
90% of profiles on this website and other free websites are fake. Sadly you have to pay a site like Zoosk to be free of fraud as scammer don't want to pay either. Vast majority of these profiles are Nigerian men downloading pictures from Google or from their previous victims.

Youie123's photo
Tue 12/03/13 06:53 AM
Watch out for fake Nigerian scams on this website. It is full of them

Youie123's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:51 AM
Hi. Would you like to chat?