Community > Posts By > SCCountryGirl70

SCCountryGirl70's photo
Sun 12/01/13 04:18 PM
At this point beggars cent be choosers. When it matters i do prefer neatly trimmed or shaved.

SCCountryGirl70's photo
Fri 11/29/13 08:03 AM
I know from the bdsm community much of the hoop-la was because the books are such an inaccurate portrayal of what the lifestyle is really like for the majority of people. Those unfamiliar with the community could reach very erroneous conclusions about it based on misinformation in them.

SCCountryGirl70's photo
Fri 11/29/13 07:48 AM

Not having a good day today. ..
indifferent

I think there were a lot of us who had a bad day yesterday. I hate this time of year. I heard this time of year referred to as break up time on the radio the other day. Theoretically that should be a good thing for all of us who are single, right?? indifferent

SCCountryGirl70's photo
Fri 11/29/13 07:46 AM
Try taking a Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator test (MBTI). There are some free ones available online that can get you started but you usually have to pay for a "good" test. Once you understand the 16 personality types, and most importantly your own, it will be much easier to understand why you react to situations in the manner you do. You will also see better why some personality types just aren't compatible with others.
There is no right or wrong way to respond to a situation. The right way for you is what makes you feel better.

Good luck!!

SCCountryGirl70's photo
Fri 11/29/13 07:16 AM
I'm not far from Columbia. Looks like it's going to be a lonely holiday weekend! :(