Community > Posts By > knight43

knight43's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:41 AM
rate who, witch one are you? what are you looking for? saqy more about you!

knight43's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:36 AM
your cute and sound very nice,more photos and alittle more about you would be nice.:smile:

knight43's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:33 AM
been on here for a long time maby it needs to be updated.

knight43's photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:23 AM
does any one els feel wierd doing this match game thing? i mean realy all your doing is looking at pics and desiding if the person your looking at is do-able or not, based on the photo they posted

knight43's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:35 PM
find something to fill the void, most people go from a relationship to a rebounder to a relationship . it kind of sucks because some one ends up on the short end of the stick but dating helps till you find the next grate love in your life.as you get older and loss is just part of life this gets alittle easer to deal with but for now if all els fails lots and lots of icecream will also help:banana: rich

knight43's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:27 PM
find the motor that runs the belt then add a hot line from the battery to it this will tell if it ios the motor or not. if the motor runs then go to the next step witch you will need to work for it is not a fuse it is a relay switch that may be anyplace in the car contact the dealer and ask for a service adviser he / she will be able to tell the location of the relay then switch it out and your trubles should be over. the idea of both belts going bad at the same time is a slim to none bet, the relay is your best bet.

knight43's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:38 AM
not that big of a deal, spend a dollar on a can of brake cleaner spray the pump and two lines to find the leak. one line is non pressure the other is high pressure that feeds the rack in your car. the low pressure is just a return line. is the pump making any noise when it is full? does the belt on the car squeel at start up? is the pump working when full? what year and make of car do you own? i can help with this if i have more info? kni8ght43rich@gmail.com

knight43's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:08 AM
how could having fun in the kitchen fix the frige?i hope not if it works and they do it with cars i will be out of business,but i would still run with you:banana: :banana:

knight43's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:05 AM
balance is the issue,get it level and the noise will stop. rich

knight43's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:37 PM
i fixxed the mail filters so this should work now i am not fragile so let me know your thoughts i can take it ok?

knight43's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:22 AM
i wanna know???????????

knight43's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:11 AM
ball joints, tie rods stablizer bushings berrings ect.. the possabilitys are endless however it is mostlikely your rotot, a good shop (not pepboys) will take a look for about 50.00 i can not help any more then this,because i cant see the car. so take it to your local family shop and have them take a peek.rich ASE cert.

knight43's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:21 AM
how do i find out what people say about my profile?please e mail thanks

knight43's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:56 AM
i think i did a good honest job on this thing?

knight43's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:56 AM
i think i did a good honest job on this thing?