Community > Posts By > jenisout2

jenisout2's photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:32 PM
My daughter is deaf and at the time was 4 yrs old. I would call the police a- holes and flick them off from time to time when I was driving down the road and would see them pulling someone over. Well I never paid attention to the fact that she was only deaf and could see me flicking them off. One day I had got pulled over for speeding and she was in her car seat sleeping, when she woke up and seen the police officer she started flicking him off ,he said "what is she doing" I said "she is saying she has to pee." Thank God he didnt know sign language and he let us go because he thought she really had to go. But then I had to teach her not to ever do that (only when they weren't looking) (just kidding) ALL THE TIME!!!

jenisout2's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:48 PM
I say yes bcs I am gay! I feel that everyone should have the same rights. We have sooooo many other problems in this world why worry about what us gay people are doing!

jenisout2's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:24 PM
Hey everyone! Im new to the site (actually the internet) but I live in arnold which is like 5 min from annapolis and Im lookin' 2 meet some new friends. Is there any 2 chill in the area?