Community > Posts By > jcd7786

jcd7786's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:45 PM

So, what's the deal with baggage? What does it mean when someone says, "no baggage, please." Is there anyone out there without baggage? And, by the way, has anyone seen my suitcase? winking

Is that like the "no drama" people? They say that because they have a ton of their own?

Exactly, we can all leave the bags and drama at the door but does it ever go away (really)?

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:53 PM

So, what's the deal with baggage? What does it mean when someone says, "no baggage, please." Is there anyone out there without baggage? And, by the way, has anyone seen my suitcase? winking
Past loves dude...and some still to much on their minds,,,like ex's still involved with them, or talking ALL about their past loves instead of THEM....Be free from drama,,,is another way of saying that, and of peaceful heart and mind...drinker Good luck on here.
And your bag was left on the elevator....lol

hmmm...I see what everyone's saying. Thanks for the comments...and finding my suitcase, too. I wonder what women would say to this? Probably the same thing.

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:36 PM

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:29 AM
A good month with steady wind and I'd be back on the windsurfer....back to freestyle windsurfing. If there's no wind...I'll break out the acoustic guitar for a few songs.

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:19 AM
I just heard that Ray LaMontagne has a new CD (I'm not sure it's out yet). If so, I'll probably head to Newbury Comics and make the purchase......

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:16 AM
Thanks for all the responses/welcomes!

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:00 AM

NOT

Hmmm...that's what I figured. I guess it makes sense. I know that I like to get emails (or friend requests).

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:56 AM
What's the verdict on "Mutual Match"? How's that working for everyone?

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:41 AM

You mean you don't like me in curlers and a bathrobe???:cry:

Well....the curlers and bathrobe could be exactly what turns me on...no kidding (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this).

In that case- let me start up the 'ol webcam!drool

Sigh....I have no webcam; but I have a vivid imagination....:angel:

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:26 AM

Welcome. I should warn you. It's tough here. I registered last night and I still have not found a date yet. I had to sleep with my teddy bear last night.

You look like a good looking guy so you should do well.

Have fun.

Thanks for the welcome and compliment...

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:08 AM

You mean you don't like me in curlers and a bathrobe???:cry:

Well....the curlers and bathrobe could be exactly what turns me on...no kidding (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this).

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:44 AM
Confidence...and when I see that she cares about me (wanting my advice or wanting to hold my hand).

And then there are times when I'm blown away by how she dresses or when she has a new hairstyle. Sometimes those things just drive me crazy....

jcd7786's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:25 AM
Hey, how's it going? I just joined up last week. I don't really have a topic for discussion....I'm just saying hello. See ya, Jon