Community > Posts By > Ajay Ghosh

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Tue 08/08/23 08:27 PM
I became a lifetime subscriber after paying the amount. but i got fooled by mingle2 again. i dont know where to reach out for my issues. They have clearly mentioned that a paid subscriber will have unlimited messages, nudges and rewind feature but there are hidden rules which restricts paid subscriber to have the unlimited features. what does unlimited means? how a paid subscriber is different from normal user? nothing is different. its a fraud app. i asked this several times to mingle2 chat support but they always come back with same copy pasted response. please help me here with the exact policy and why mingle2 fooled us.

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Tue 08/08/23 08:21 PM
Lol ..so no reply when i said the truth. I am a lifetime member now and 90% profiles are fake. mingle 2 does not verify the profiles. I did not get unlimited messages and nudges. also i cannot rewind the watched profiles more than once. they have these hidden rules but it is not mentioned anymore in their policy..fraud app

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Sun 04/23/23 10:05 PM
if that is the case even i am a premium subscriber then show me where it is written. while purchasing the subscription it is only mentioned that unlimited chat unlimited nudges. why should i purchase if not unlimited.

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Mon 04/17/23 11:28 PM
yes this is a fraud app. 90% of profiles are fake.. i am here from last 3+ years so dont teach me. i have taken subscription for 3 months and if the support agent takes 1 month to reply then what is benefit of being a premium member..tell me?

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Mon 04/17/23 02:11 PM
I have taken 3 months premium subscription which says unlimited chat and nudges. nothing else is written. but still I am restricted to 5 chats and few nudges every day. How fraud this app is? i send so many msgs to the support team, they say someone will come back in 24 hrs. but there is no reply from there side still. i am being cheated. what is the benefit of premium subscriber. please help me here

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Mon 04/17/23 02:08 PM
I am still having limited nudges and conversations even after I purchased the subscription for 3 months. Premium subscription says unlimited chat and nudges then why I am not getting it. what is the benefit of taking the subscription. support team never replies. such worst app this is.. complete fraud

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Mon 03/27/23 02:20 PM
then what does unlimited message means? they should clearly explain about the benefits of being a member. Mingle is simply fooling by mentioning half baked features. it seems i am really ugly, bcz there cannot be any other reason as I always send decent msgs.

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Sun 03/26/23 11:53 AM
who can help me in this?

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Sun 03/26/23 11:52 AM
I am a premium subscriber for next 3 months . its written that i have unlimited message and nudges but why I cant send messages more than 5 now? then for what sake the subscription is for?? why there is no clear instructions? this is a cheat

Ajay Ghosh's photo
Sun 03/26/23 11:50 AM
same happened with me also. when i purchased the subscription from mingle2 website amount got deducted but did not get any susbscription. mingle2 support is so worst. i keep sending messages to Mingle2 support chat but no one responds. When i purchased the subscription from app i got the subscription but i need refund of the previous one. who can help me?