Community > Posts By > vinny28

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 02:14 AM
heck i tell my girlfriend i love her at least 5 times a day and i haven't had any since halloween.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:29 AM
I can remember the first time i gave mine away. It was in high school, i remember having this huge crush on this one girl named Alma. I tried everything to get her to just talk to me but i didn't have any luck and she seemed to avoid me. So i left it alone and all of a sudden my own locker mate decides he wants to help me get with her, well to make a long story short they ended up together and used to come over to where i would eat my lunch just to hold hands and make out. The whole School knew about it because i was very popular among my friends and they felt really bad for me. I guess they finally broke up because one morning i was sitting alone in the cafeteria eating my breakfast and Alma approached me and yelled at me "if you ever see jim(her boyfriend) tell him were through" and then through a gold necklace at me. I went through all that and didn't even get a kiss....sorry just venting a little. merry christmas

drinker

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:16 AM
i'm still alive but barely, had a glass of wine earlier and i will pour one for you baby girl, shall i rock you to sleep...
(lol) merry christmas doll and cheers

vinny

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:16 AM
whats up ladies and gents, i've had an account for a few weeks but this is my first time visiting the forum. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and i'm looking forward to participating in this community.
happy