Community > Posts By > MzMeow74

MzMeow74's photo
Sat 11/29/08 03:44 PM
And it has nothing to do with the fact that you are posting on a dating site looking for your princess? I guess my impression would be if you are so in love you would not be seeking. Maybe I missed something.

MzMeow74's photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:45 AM
Florist

MzMeow74's photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:25 AM
Editor

MzMeow74's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:41 AM
"Nothing from Nothing" by Billy Preston

MzMeow74's photo
Sat 11/15/08 02:50 PM
Well if I wasn't so old I would take you up on that offer! Much Luck!

MzMeow74's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:02 PM

My reaction, again those with no uterus have no business!

No business unless the child is born--then it's very much a business--well, at least for 18 years. I don't have any children but to suggest it's no man's business: "unless" is a bit out there.

-Drew

Where I was coming from was that the Catholic church is a and always has been a partriachal organization that has used fear to control the masses, and in this use of fear has attempted to control that which is deemed as power that women have to create by stating it is imoral. If men could get pregnant the world would be a different place and I can imagine this would not even be an issue.

MzMeow74's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:54 PM
My reaction, again those with no uterus have no business!

MzMeow74's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:23 PM
Wow you do have a lot on your plate and I thought I was feeling overwhelmed. I understand completely as a single working mom of a toddler. All of my family lives out of state and her father and his family are no support at all. It's very difficult at times and I can't even begin to imagine your situation. I feel you. I guess the only bit of advice I can give is something I tell myself daily. Look at the tree not the forest. Good Luck!