Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 01/25/23 08:24 PM
Let me address the water issue.
Water does not require a container.
Ever see puddles on a flat surface.
Also, water is not level over all. Think those ships going over the horizon are just slowly falling off the edge?
Pictures from space? Think they got the perfect angle everytime?
Here's a theory about flatearthers. I think over time the genetic pool got a bit wonky.
So, the intelligently lacking people who lost the keys to the common sence department were prolific in creatting a super low quality neural battery in which these substandard thinkers believe they are intelligent.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 10:36 PM
It's not a 1rst. The Russians tried it in the late 30's early 40's.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 10:34 PM
Alot of people will say yes without thinking the following.

You'll watch everyone you know grow old and die. You'll watch your children die. Your grandchildren, etc.
You'd have cut ties to everybody every 10-15 years before people become aware of your lobgevity. You'll be doomed to an extremely endless succession of short term temporary relationships.

On the other hand, that penny you found on the sidewalk will one day be worth a fortune.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 10:24 PM
Lol.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 05:16 PM
Nobody claimming to have been abducted by "E.T.'s" has actually been abducted.
Here's the logical retort to it.

Let's say a species with the capability to transverse the cosmos in an efficient manner is actually doing so.

Ok, 1rst, there are trillions of planets and various bodies in our solar system alone and there are countless solar systems in the cosmere. To find us they have to be able locate us. Let's say they do because of the radio waves going into space since the 50's.

Ok, they come here. Let's start with the technology. People here call it advanced. Nope, just diffrent with elemants that don't exist here. They have to transverse light years efficiently. To do that, they need the technical knowledge of the various gases, solids, gravity points and wave frequencies that exist throughout the cosmere. Which means they can assemble a conveyance to safely transport them through all that (or around/under/over). In addition, they have to have a way to analyze things we don't even know exist yet. Don't you think that if they can do all this they would have a way to wipe memory?

Afterall, memory is an electrical impulse through a neural pathway in a brain (organic) from synapsis that are constantly firing. If they can relocate light years, they'd be able to alter neural pathways, ceasing certain electrical impules and in essence, fully clearing that particular memory.

With all this being said, why do people continue to believe "Joe Bob" and "Lucinda Louise" were kidnapped from the trailor park?

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 04:58 PM
To not get arrested.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 04:55 PM
If you can't deny the possibility there is a god then by that alone you are Agnostic.

I steadfastly deny even the possibility there is a god. I have zero doubts about it.

Case in point. A person who has never amounted to anything. Doesn't contribute to their community but instead, lives off the freebies of it. Doesn't have time to find a job but, has time to churn out 9 kids. Almost gets in a wreck and claims god saved them but, at that same time, 4 people working hard to help humanity are killed and 5 kids starve to death. If (and I use that word loosely) that person is to be believed, that's not any god I'd have a use for.

God, all powerful, all knowing. Yet, in Genesis asks where Adam and Eve are and why are they hiding themselves.
God, gives man free will. Then punishes them for using it.
The bible says "Thou shalt not kill" but, God destroys 2 cities (Sodom and Gamorrah) killing 100's of 1,000's? A god that can't be bothered to obey his own commandments?

Seems like a flawed premise right from the get go to me. Superstition, false deities, myth and false beliefs will never survive contact with logic. That's why when people start a religion the first tennant is to not ask questions.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 01/24/23 01:34 PM
I generally live and let live buuuut, I am seeing alot of misinformation as well as outright wrong information. Let me set the record straight.

1. Atheists and Agnostics are diffrent. The term "Agnosticatheist" is NOT a legitimate term.
2. Agnostics, don't believe in god but ackowledge the possibility of a god.
3. Atheists do not accept existence or even the possibility of an existence of a god.
4. Atheists do not hate religion or believers.
We see people who believe in god as children that grew up. Accepted Santa Chlaus wasn't real but, held onto a god belief.
5. Atheists do not attempt to interfere with nor attempt to take away anyones' religious freedoms. We just do our best to stop those people from trying to force it on others.( True Atheists anyways that is).
6. Just because someone is Atheist doesn't mean they are morally bankrupt. Most of us have very good morals. We just don't need a pretend deity to define them. Besides, I'm real sure the victims of the crusades and stake burning can attest to it.
7. Most Atheists could care less what religious people think just so long as they think it somewhere else other than at them.

And last but, not least. True Atheists do not believe something came from nothing or anything else. Instead, most of us just believe the question "How did the universe start?" Is simply an unanswerable question.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:17 PM

I've always been into older women.I think all round,They are much better than younger women.Unless you can prove me wrong?

Being "better" or "worse" is purely subjective. You can't be proven wrong because that is your preference. Therefore, it is correct for you. Unless, you are speaking for everbody. Then, it would only take 1 person to prefer younger to make you incorrect.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:12 PM
Absolutely not. If you're married, you made a vow. If you want to flirt, get divorced first.
Break a vow and you are saying you can't be trusted. This one is a no brainer. I can't believe this was even asked.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:09 PM
I personally don't care for ginger or pumpkin.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:08 PM
Why can't a person have both?

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:06 PM
Pfft, once you've been married awhile it's pretty much always the same sex

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:01 PM
Oh I don't know. I enjoy shopping about 2x a week myself. Shopping itself isn't as important as what type of shopping and for what?

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 01:01 PM
Oh I don't know. I enjoy shopping about 2x a week myself. Shopping itself isn't as important as what type of shopping and for what?

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 09:08 AM
Cheesecake.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 09:08 AM
1. Wearing some sort of head covering.
2. Wearing sunglasses.
3. Skin smoothing photo edit.
4. Pets in picture.
5. Dyed hair.

no photo
Tue 01/24/23 09:04 AM