Mon 12/01/08 07:40 PM

peacewaving

God Bless, Sisterwaving

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:40 PM

Words of encouragement:

I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. Philippians 4:13

Through Jesus I am free,
For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

God before us,
If God before us, who can be against us.
Romans 8:31

Desires of your heart,
Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:4

Rest in the Lord,
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him, fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Cease from anger and forsake wrath, fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
For evildoers shall be cut off, but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Psalms 37 7-11

"May the Good Lord richly bless you"smile2

flowerforyou Thank you.flowerforyouI feel very encouraged by this.bigsmile

You are so welcome.
Enjoy His Devine Presence.
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:35 PM
Words of encouragement:

I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. Philippians 4:13

Through Jesus I am free,
For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

God before us,
If God before us, who can be against us.
Romans 8:31

Desires of your heart,
Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:4

Rest in the Lord,
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him, fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Cease from anger and forsake wrath, fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
For evildoers shall be cut off, but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Psalms 37 7-11

"May the Good Lord richly bless you"smile2

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:31 PM
God is like the air you breathe, He is always there.
When you have truly accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior, you gain a friend that will never abandon you.
Regardless of the mistakes you may make, the Lord is always there for you.
At times, it may not seem as though He is there, yet, He is.....keeping your heart strong.

Many of us can look back in hindsight & think about times whereby we simply just didn't know how we were going to make it.
It may have seemed as though all the chips were stacked against us, yet, we somehow make it through.
During those times, many can attest to the safety, security, & comfort they felt, even during the difficult times.

As believers, we have the luxury of knowing that God is forever in our presence, therefore we should remain in His.
That means that we should continue to uplift the One that has promised never to leave you & has left you with a great book ( The Holy Bible ) that can provide you with extended relief & guidance.

Close your eyes & think about the hills God has helped you climb, the goals He has helped you to reach, the times He has lifted you up when you felt you were at your lowest. Just think about it?
Do You Feel His Presence?

What A Wonderful God We Serve!!!
May you be blessedsmile2

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:06 PM

Mark 12:17
And Jesus answering said unto them,
Render to Caesar the things that are Caesars
and to God the things that are God's.

Since you brought it up, what exactly really belonged to Ceaser? And what really belongs to God? answere's should be obvious but for those of you who have not really thought this statement Of Jesus Christ's through. God owns it all, what does that leave Ceaser to own...nothing!

True:
In our modern time (what belongs to Caesar is basically taxes)
True, God owns eveything but,it is His
word for us to thithe.
Thanks for sharingsmile2
white, you seem to have a beautiful spirit about you, don't ever loose that quality. no matter what some of these people say on here. Like I posted on my lets go to church thread a while ago Romans 8:28 baby, have a great day!

Thank you so much brother,
Yes, I delight in the Good Lord and it's all for His Great Glory. What people see in me, it's not me, it's HIM through me. Glory To God!!:banana:
Thanks for sharing and God Blesssmile2

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:02 PM

Keep Shining Your

Light

WhiteButterfly...

Keep Delighting Yourself in the

Lord...

For God Has Seen....

And Will Surely

Give You the Desires of Your Heart

Thank you so much.
Yes it's true I take great delight in the Good Lord and the best part of it is that I know that others will be touched and move towards HIM!
God Bless:heart: waving

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:29 PM

Since you brought it up, what exactly really belonged to Ceaser? And what really belongs to God? answere's should be obvious but for those of you who have not really thought this statement Of Jesus Christ's through. God owns it all, what does that leave Ceaser to own...nothing!

True:
In our modern time (what belongs to Caesar is basically taxes)
True, God owns eveything but,it is His
word for us to thithe.
Thanks for sharingsmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:09 PM

Thanks dear...you really have God's glory glow working in your life. Shine Shine Shine :smile:

waving
You are so welcome,
All for His Glory my sister!
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:07 PM

You may ask, how do we quit on Jesus?
When you stop calling upon Him.
When you stop praising Him.
When you stop praying.
When you stop worshiping Him.
When you stop believing in Him.
When you stop trusting in Him.
When you stop depending on Him.
When you stop singing to Him.
When you stop acknowledging Him.
When you stop tithing.
When you stop loving one another.
When you stop reading Hid Word.

Where do you get this garbage?

It most certainly didn't come from Jesus.

Where did Jesus ever say anything about tithing?

Where did Jesus say anything about worshiping him, or praising him, or singing to him?

Jesus never asked to be worshiped by anyone.

On the contrary according to John, Jesus said the following:

John 12:47 "And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world."

Where you get off making all these false claims about Jesus is beyond me.

Jesus wasn't about being worshiped, he was about peaching brotherly love.

It looks like out of twelve proselytizing slogans you might have one right.

We should love one another.

That's about it. The other eleven things you have listed have nothing to do with Jesus whatsoever, they're just proselytizing plugs for a religion.

Jesus never asked to be worshiped by anyone.

Proverbs3:9
Honour the Lord with thy subtance and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.
Psalms 31:19
Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou has laid for them that fear thee, which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the son's of men! (God honours those who honour HIM)
Psalms 99:9
Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his holy hill;For the Lord our God is holy.
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:19 PM

good, thanks!

You are so welcome.
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:18 PM

I'm going to copy this and put it in my Bible....Thanks! God Bless you!

You are so welcome.
All for His Glory!
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:17 PM

biggrin flowers

Thanks..

You are so welcome.
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:16 PM

Thank youflowerforyou

You are so welcome.
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:32 AM
Words of great encouragement I would like to share:flowerforyou

When Jesus went through trials and tribulations and even when He knew that He was going to be crucified, He didn't quit on us.
He knew what He had to go through in order for us to be saved.
You may ask, how do we quit on Jesus?
When you stop calling upon Him.
When you stop praising Him.
When you stop praying.
When you stop worshiping Him.
When you stop believing in Him.
When you stop trusting in Him.
When you stop depending on Him.
When you stop singing to Him.
When you stop acknowledging Him.
When you stop tithing.
When you stop loving one another.
When you stop reading Hid Word.
Among alot of other things you stop doing for Him.
Understand who you serve, understand why you serve, continue to serve.
There must be more of Him and less of you.

"Father, take full control over me, In Jesus Mighty Name"

Jesus Is Coming Back With All Power And Authority!

1Corinthians 4:19-20
19. But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
20. For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Brother and Sisters may you all be blessed.
waving

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:47 PM
May you all have a blessed and
wonderful Thanksgiving!
God Blessflowerforyou waving

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:46 PM

That God would please heal my lonely heart.

All it would take is one good woman.

Joining you in prayer.
Keep your faith and God shall
bring it to pass.
God Blesssmile2

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 07:19 PM

Whitebutterfly, great to see you here.

Praying that everyone has a healthy and happy
Thanksgiving.

flowers

Amen to that,
May the Good Lord bless you & family
with His Devine Presence.flowerforyou smile2

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:17 PM

Here's some encouragement for the weary. Keep your hand to the plow & don't look back or to the left or right. Keep your eye on the One who hold the keys.

Get Ready For Our BRIGHTEST HOUR"

In the World There is Tribulation

It seems that everything that can be shaken is being shaken. This is not the time for the Body of Christ to be discouraged. It is the time to encourage ourselves in the things of God. The Lord has told us these things. John 16:33 says:

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

We must remember that we are in the world, but not of the world (John 15:19). We are of another realm. We are of the Kingdom of God. In John 16:33, God tells His people to take courage because the world without God will fail, but we can have peace in the storm. We can have peace when we focus on Jesus and the Kingdom of God where our provision comes from.

Provision of the Kingdom - Trust in the Lord

When we focus on the world, we walk by sight and trust in man's order of things. Then we are aligned with what the enemy wants us to believe in. When we focus on God and His will, we align with the Kingdom of God and His provision. Listen to what God is telling us in Proverbs 3:5-10:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your body,
And refreshment to your bones.
Honor the Lord from your wealth,
And from the first of all your produce,
So your barns will be filled with plenty,
And your vats will overflow with new wine."

The first thing God is saying is to trust Him with all our heart. God is not worried about man's economy. God has a Kingdom economy that He wants on Earth as it is in Heaven (Matthew 6:10). He tells us that if we won't lean on our own understanding, but in everything acknowledge Him, He will direct our path.

In other words, the keys to the Kingdom of God come to us as we trust and acknowledge Him. The provision of the Kingdom comes to the Believer by faith. We are not walking by faith if we have fear, because we are going by how things look. Proverbs 3:25-26 says,

"Do not be afraid of sudden fear,
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
For the Lord will be your confidence,
And will keep your foot from being caught."

When we trust in God, when He is our confidence, then He keeps us from the enemy's snare. When we focus on man's economy, we hold back because of fear. In Proverbs 3, we are told to honor the Lord from our wealth so that our barns or houses will be filled with plenty.

God wants us to overcome by sowing so that we can have a harvest. We reap when we sow; this is the Kingdom release. It is opposite from the world's order of things that tells us to hold on to our seed. What good is it to talk about the Kingdom of God coming on the Earth as it is in Heaven if we don't possess it? Jesus said that "the Kingdom of God is at hand" – which means it is reachable.

Our Brightest Hour - Arise, Shine!

Now is not the time to hold back. It's the time to release God's Kingdom provision for healing and restoration to a desperate world. The world will be looking for answers more now than ever before. This should become our brightest hour. Isaiah 60:1-3 says,

"Arise, shine, for your light has come.
And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
For behold, darkness will cover the earth,
And deep darkness the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you,
And His glory will appear upon you.
And nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."

Remember, be of good cheer and get ready!

Cal Pierce
Healing Rooms Ministries

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/7067

Amen & Amen!
Thanks for sharing.
God blessflowerforyou smile2

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:11 PM

Father, Spirit, Lord Above
By Telephone Man
11-16-08 – to my friends who believe…

Father, Spirit, Lord above
How you wrap me in your love…
Every day and every night,
You help me win the race and fight

My Jesus, Fortress, Savior, Friend
Help me love you to the end
Keep me, show me, make me wise
With Your Spirit open my eyes

Help me have compassion, Lord
And teach me the two-edged sword
Your Word, your food, your milk, your meat
In my mouth scriptures repeat

In my heart a river runs
Risen Savior, job well done
Passion play took place for me
When you died upon that tree

Fill me, Lord, and send me out
From the highest mountain shout
Your praises and Your righteousness
A sinner saved by grace in bliss

Beautiful, Just Beautiful!
Blessingssmile2

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:57 PM

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Ephesians 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

Epesians 1:15-23
--v15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
--v16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
--v17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
--v18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
--v19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
--v20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
--v21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
--v22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
--v23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Matthew 7:7-8
--v7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
--v8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

In this section, feel free to post any prayer request you might have. It might be little or small, God cares about all of our needs, no matter how trivial, no matter how exclusively huge. He loves us, and their is power when the believers come together and pray.

This thread isn't limited to just the prayers for severe medical things and extreme trying times. Sure, add those prayers here, too... by all means. But trust God in the small stuff, too. Make him Lord of your entire life from top to bottom, and don't be afraid to ask him and trust him to bless even the teeny-weeny itty bitty stuff. We come to Him in dire need, but remember to come to Him when we are NOT in dire need.

Pray without ceasing.

Jim

ps. And... if your prayer(s) get(s) answered, please come back and testify... tell us all about it so we can praise Him along side of you... praise... that is on of the strongest things!

Praying for those who have hopes and dreams.
Don't give up, Lift up your hopes and dreams
to the Lord.:thumbsup:
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which
strengtheneth me.