Community > Posts By > WickNest

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 08:10 PM
Smash

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:43 PM
Wouldn't it be great if we knew the unknown?

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:36 PM

If you are a Christian and you have sex before marriage, it is a sin against your own body. If you are not a Christian then you are already living in sin.

You forgot one:

If you are a Christian, then you are living in sin.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:30 PM

It is the idea that we can be good and love each other.

WELL THEN WHY DON'T WE DO THAT HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:28 PM

Grow up.. Why are you on here if you not want to learn? ( to disrupt, try and pull away weak believers) That's why you will not say much to me. Its easier to find a lamb just born than his older sibling. Science even says knowledge is key. I wonder where they got that from. huh?
===================================================================
Uh,i'm not the one on here plastering bible verses so how am i trying to convert anyone?This is a general religion not a christian forum and all i see is xian verses plastered on every thread.So who is actually trying to spam bible verses and subliminally passive aggressively reassuring people that they're not alone in believing abrahamic mythology is true?Not me i'm just giving my opinion on how i see religion.

End Quote

Honestly, I have to agree with this guy.

I am a Christian, I've known my bible stories since I was a child. Confirmed in the Presbyterian church with Lutheran Protestant and catholic influence.

What I have learned about Christians is that they take things way too seriously that are in the Bible. You say it's the word of god, I say it's the word of god translated and screwed up by humans over millions of years time! Has anyone ever thought of that? Has anyone ever thought that god doesn't like the way that Christians act? Maybe instead of criticizing this man for his beliefs, you should let him explain himself, accept his ideas, and preach the word of Jesus. Jesus did not strike down Pontius Pilate, so why are all of you?

How do you know that he is wrong? Prove to me that a god exists and I will shut up.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:15 PM
Okay, so hi, my name is Nick, but everyone calls me Wick, feel free to do so. I am a student at LTU in Southfield, Michigan and I am honestly looking to fool around with a woman. Partially because I'm a college guy and partially because I think that once you get past the physical attractions, then you can start actually creating more of a connection between you and your partner based off of that sex you had or whatever. Just a theory. Soooooo yeah hit me up if you wanna chat or anything :)

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:58 PM
This Love-Maroon 5