Community > Posts By > BlissfulPanther

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 03/21/15 07:04 PM
It is so hard to watch our parents pass on. Mine is 92. Some days she seems more frail than others. Other days she is her old self. Just remember that she has lived a full, long life and you have been a part of it. Our parents are rarely too far away. They seem to come check up on us. As for your brother, that is very hard to watch. See him when possible. If able, take him to a place that meant something to him in his youth. Forgive him. Help him to be at peace. I lost my brother to cancer almost three summers ago. Those were some things that I did that I do not regret one bit. I also got him a chocolate sundae every visit. He really enjoyed those. :) keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you walk this path.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:56 PM

I got a commission to paint someone's dog. Yay!!

that's great -- what color is the dog now ??????????

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hahaha....good one.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:55 PM
My son is seventeen! Woo hoo! He happens to be a fine, caring, young gentleman too! I am so proud of his choices in life!

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:53 PM
That is so hard. Losing mom is like losing comfort, ones safety net. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go on this inner journey. Just know that she is still near and watching over you when you need her most.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:37 PM

yeah ofcourse we are the fkin aliens

No, we were born on Earth, therefore, we are not the aliens the question was asking about...

BlissfulPanther's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:36 PM
Exactly. :)

BlissfulPanther's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:35 PM
First one has to define life. Life would include all living things....including bacterium. In our Astronomy class our class of over a hundred students was asked a series of questions and we ended up with 20% chance of other forms of life. Are they like us....about a 1.2% chance yes. Other intelligent life? About 5% chance. Galaxies have hundreds of thousands to millions of star systems and we have millions to billions of galaxies. The universe is still growing. Our solar system has a medium size star. Blue stars burn out to fast to create intelligent life. Red stars burn so slow that some may have bacterium, while others have nothing. In time, they might gain intelligent life. ... Just not yet. In short, if other life does not yet exist, it is sure to down the road.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:22 PM
Yes, they give the entire set of rats cancer. Then they split the group in half. The control group gets no help. All rats eat the same food, drink the same water, have the same exposure to light, dark, comfort in the cage, fresh air, human contact, noises as the other group. The only difference is that the other group is given the medicine being tested. Both groups are tested weekly....even daily. Their data is checked over and over again. Then....they get another group....give them all cancer and do the whole spiel again and again to make sure the findings can be repeated. Is this humane? Not really. Are they abused otherwise? No. The thing is, we have to be sure that the medicines do not kill or cause other problems before testing can begin on humans. Keep in mind, humans sue....rats do not.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Mon 06/23/14 10:16 PM
How about you stop looking to the paid off media and look to documented scientific fact? There are many factors that affect our planets climate and temperature as well as CO2 levels. First off....these past two years are cooler in the North American/UK/Russian regions....not hotter. This is attributed to several factors. Our sun has seasons just like Earth does. It runs on convection. When there are sunspots, it is in a cooling trend. Just like pudding that gains a skin even though it is bubbling. It takes approx. seven minutes for solar heat to reach our planet....so when the convection cools....that is all the time it needs. When it warms....same thing. When there are very few if no solar spots....we begin hearing terms like....solar flares....this is a solar summer....like three summers ago and prior. These are natural, non-human affiliated trends. Keep in mind...our planet has been fully devoid of ice several times well before man....and it has been almost half covered in glaciers several times as well. Our atmosphere breathes. It is approximately 135 miles thick. We are also surrounded by a magnetosphere. In fact...the Northern Lights are various solar rays sheering off of our Northern Magnetosphere....gamma, infra, ultra, X-ray, etc....we and everything on our planet exude infra-red heat. It is the coolest heat. If grammars entered our planets atmosphere, the devastation to our planet would be excessive. .... Well....at least to all life upon it. So much for Captain America and The Hulk. Volcanoes and all types of volcanic activity release CO2 into our atmosphere. All living critters release CO2 into our atmosphere. Plants LOVE CO2. They inhale it and thrive. They exhale oxygen, which we need. More CO2 equals more plants which equals more oxygen. Actual scientific study over the last thousand years has shown us a ONE degree global raise in temperature. 1 whopping degree! Our media lies for the biggest purchaser. Who has money to gain from this lie? Let me clue you in. They are wealthy ex-hippies that have invested heavily in or even purchased companies that sell solar/wind/electric energy ideology.

Btw....we have polluted our air and water....but contrary to what we are being told at this time....we are not the worst offenders. China is. They do not care about emissions.

I could keep going with scientific data and the lies being told by the media....for instance....they tell us to stop driving cars....or to keep up on emissions, etc....but at the same time....the EPA allows chemical companies to dump their leftovers into our skies. They claim they are controlling our weather. They are not....but if they were....then family members of those killed in Joplin, Katrina, etc....should sue the heck out of them. Just saying....you can't claim just the good weather.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:51 PM
Lois Lerner....what a bum. Yeah, Obama sure had to twist her arm big time to get her to attack fellow citizens from the other party. Not to mention....you do not get to tell your side then plead the fifth. That's not how it works. Last thought....they can't keep a hold of emails....because they threw out several supposedly crashed computers.....but we trust them to keep our healthcare information protected??? Gads!

BlissfulPanther's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:47 PM
By the way....why are people celebrating the capture of one suspect? Were there not hundreds attacking the embassy that night? Do they really think getting one suspect will stop the interrogations? Many, of both parties, that vowed to serve us and to keep us safe, have not done their jobs. They were warned that something was brewing around the embassy over a week earlier....that some of the Libyan guards were snapping photos of the interior of the building and grounds and that they were on the verge of attack....please send military guards ASAP....but this President was too busy touring around Nevada....especially Las Vegas...to be bothered with it. The Executive branch and Congress both dropped the ball. They should have sent reinforcements OR pulled our people out of Benghazi. Either action would have saved lives. A suspect! What a farce that is and an attempt to distract people from the hearings.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:37 PM
Killing of terrorists? He has released more international terrorists than what has been brought to justice during his service. He is releasing another twelve over the next month. We are being globally scoffed at over this. To top it off, back around 2003 or so, it was released in the news that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure among his family members. I'm guessing that is why no pictures were allowed when he was supposedly killed by the Navy Seals....all of whom were killed off because our President released their real names. Yeah, he sure is quite the military leader.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:19 AM
Worse....there are STD's that men carry and have no idea...but they can kill off women....HPV, the type that can end up as cervical cancer, for instance....then there are STD's spread orally or on a surface not made safe by condom use....such as the HPV genital warts.... Plus, most people are mistakenly under the impression that STD's are red, pustules or something easy to see. If you don't know what you are looking for, you could be out of luck. By the way, gentlemen....when a woman asks you to wear a condom....replying that you were fixed years ago is not the proper response. I'm not worried about getting pregnant.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:13 AM
By definition....isn't sex a group of actions that are aimed at bringing your lover to orgasm? I realize that erectile dysfunction is prevalent....but it doesn't make you dead. A man armed with creativity, love and a few good toys can keep his woman quite content.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:07 AM
I agree whole heartedly! Honor, integrity and respect are far more important than looks.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:05 AM
There is no requirement to respond when people behave in a way that seems unjust. :)

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 06/14/14 12:59 AM
.... Not a darned thing....it's hot inside her clothes.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Sat 06/14/14 12:58 AM
"I appreciate your interest, but I'm not that kind of gal." Nod and walk off.

BlissfulPanther's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:17 AM
Not bad....post two more pics of you and say a little something about stuff you enjoy doing. Best of luck!

BlissfulPanther's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:14 AM
I would suggest one or two more pictures.....have one professionally taken at Sears when they are running a sale....but go as soon as they open...by 11 it's a mad house....or hand the camera to your kids or grand kids. Also, talk a bit more about what you enjoy outside type of music, etc...

Previous 1 3