Community > Posts By > lanne

lanne's photo
Sat 12/06/08 07:29 PM
Anyway,it is good to hear it in the pledge!!And for those who want to stiffel it.Go live somewhere else[North Korea,China,Soviet Union,Cuba] or anyother godless society.They will embrace you with open arms!

lanne's photo
Sat 12/06/08 07:12 PM
The automakers should have dealt with this problem when the oil embargo in the early 70"s happened.Made more fuel efficent cars and trucks.It could,and should have been done.This oil thing has caused us all great big problems,from which we now are suffering from.America is enslaved to they oil companys,middle east oil.I think this is very sad,and just plain stupid!!The tecnology has been there all along,but was,and has been stiffeled by our goverment,and the BIG oil companys,which are bedfellows!I hope the big 3 dont go under,cause this will spell disaster for us all.But you cant say they didnt all do it to themselves."You reap what you sow"

lanne's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:57 PM
"To disarm the people [is] the best and most effectual way to enslave them".......

lanne's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:48 PM
I thought that wayback years ago,when Wal-Mart started they were awesome!But,as Sam Walton past away,things changed big time!They have completely changed there policy.I mean in a BAD way.I could go on and on,but I think you all know what I mean?Wal-Mart now is built on greed,and is soooo shameful,that I hate to go into the store[only if I have to],let alone drive by it.I think Sam would turn over in his grave!!!!:cry:

lanne's photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:46 PM
To all you guys and gals out there.The world stereo types us as to being one size fits all.That is BS!We are NOT all the same,who are they kidding??Do they think we are mindless fools??NO!!!!!We are not!We are people with feelings,who can get hurt.If we were all the same what a dull world this would be.Be yourself,and lov yourself.Nobody else will?I know I have been down this road before.