Community > Posts By > rubrilliant

rubrilliant's photo
Thu 11/14/13 10:22 AM
Edited by rubrilliant on Thu 11/14/13 10:27 AM
Greetings to the Mingle2 Community,

I think that many folks don't put enough effort into finding the right person. I've been a boss and I look at what companies put into finding the right fit for corporate positions. So, I figured the least I can do is to put that same kind of effort into find the right guy for me. After all a life partner is much more important that a job.

I have a full life. I'm happy and looking for someone to share my life with. I am one of the busiest gals you'll ever meet. I don't have time to spare. So I put a lot in my profile, so as to not waste anybody's time. Not everybody is going to be a match for everybody. So let's save us both the time, energy and potential heartbreak and put those deal-breakers on the table right up front.

I have found that my confidence (and my deal breaker criteria) makes some men really insecure, but I figure if a guy needs to tear someone down (a potential date), on dating site.... Then they are probably really abusive in a relationship and it's best to find out now.

My philosophy can be encapsulated by the words of McCarthy, Lennon and James:

"Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be"

What do you think? happy

rubrilliant's photo
Thu 11/14/13 10:06 AM
You should worry, there are tons of them out there. It's a big clue if English is suppose to be their primary language and then the wording is awkward for normal use, or they don't use appropriate grammar, punctuation or sentence structure. Overly complimentary is a big clue that they are a spammer. Or if they are suppose to be a 35 year old guy but have the interests of a teenage girl. Look for the appropriate maturity level in the interests and favorites.

Also, spammers/scammers get found out fairly quickly and the profile gets deleted. So if you wait a week before you answer and the profile is deleted they were a spammer.

Good Luck LonelyGirl!