Community > Posts By > mizzztammy

mizzztammy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 03:40 PM

- In the morning my lungs fill to the outsides of my chest with a fresh cool air
- The Midwestern grass is covered with dew and the trees have begun to show color
- In the air the birds are gathering in large flocks ready to fly south to escape the winter
- Fall is here and nature explodes with activity, color, and the filling essence of the harvest
- In these days, in these beautiful days, it is here in time that I have met the mate of my soul

- Her hair is auburn like the leaves on the oaks, and her eyes are a deep green like the mature pine
- To hear her voice is to feel the warmth of summer on my arms and the rays of the sun on my back
- Her laughter sprinkles sweet angel dust into my soul mixing with a righteous light given to us by the Lord
- Heaven sent she is, and I wrap her up in my thoughts, I carry her to the place where I rest in my heart
- If we were the maple trees, and our love be the gently falling leaves of autumn, then we would find the colors of our life mixing together on the ground before us

- Remember to breathe a breath for me as you take my breath away, we’ll do it together
- Come to me lover, woman, guardian of my soul, let’s take a breath and see what happens
- As we draw each other so close one to the other, we will begin to breathe the same air with our lips
- We will step off the branch of that tree, and it may be a while before we hit the ground
- I have been given faith that our leaf of love will fall into a place of safety and security

- Looking to the ground with my colored maple leaf arms out‐stretched, I jump off the limb of the tree
- A gust of wind that the Creator has put in place takes charge of my fall and propels me toward the sky
- The air that surrounds me is the same air that you and I both take into our chest
- I look and I am soaring like an eagle high above the maples and oaks in the forest below
- I may be falling but I am not afraid because I am falling with you and beside you, we are falling together

- This is the time of our life when we feel the harvest; the gardens of our single heart are giving forth fruit
- We are mature in these days, and our love is pure, our love is falling together like the leaves in the wind the Creator has made
- Harvest time has come to us both, we breathe in the same air, we desire the same things, and we two are one
- We are as one leaf falling into the wind, raptured by the gusts and strengths
- God has given us Our rich desire longs to become joined as one as we share each other’s breath, breathe a breath for me

I wrote this for a woman I met on here a while back. I am a good man, with many good qualities. Shortly (a few days) after I wrote this poem for her, we were on the phone and she was very angry at her classmates in college. For no reason she turned her anger to me, and started pointing the fores of her wrath in my direction. I had done nothing to provoke her whatsoever.

After a few minutes of that I told her to go to hell and hung up on her. I did not deserve to be a dumping station for her dysfuntional tirade, and I did not deserve to be treated in the manner in which she was treating me. Any reasonable person would have hung up on her....

And then she lost a man that she said she loved... who has a heart to write poetry like this... as the French say... "C'est la Vie"... or "such is life"...

She told me I was her everything... I guess everything included becoming a verbal punching bag for her angry emotional outlet????????

Not...

I am nobody's fool... and I'm not a drama punching bag

Now she is trying to enlist her friends to hurt and threaten me... and I did nothing wrong... it was all her drama..........

Are there any good women left on the planet? Some that do not have an unstable emotional makeup?

Damn.....

I have my doubts

simply breathtaking...for only that which tries to break us, makes us stronger, a beautiful and deeply touching poem my friend, you have truly emerged victorious in this..flowerforyou

mizzztammy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 03:14 PM
The reason gas is even as expensive or cheap is it has to do with government taxes, government regulation, government mandates on fuel mixtures, and government restricting exploration and expanding of refining capacity. Look no further than your own government if you don't or do like the prices of gas.

mizzztammy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:39 PM
very single..brokenheart

mizzztammy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:18 PM
Love is a drug, it's highs and lows trump all others...

or it could be:

Love is friendship set on fire...

mizzztammy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 02:08 PM
I noticed you and my heart began to dance, but you have not even looked my way...:cry:

mizzztammy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:11 AM
drinking my coffee now, good morning to all..flowerforyou

mizzztammy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:37 PM

What part do you think race will play? At first I was disappointed to hear people voting for Obama simply because he's an African American, however its been documented that some ignorant voters may vote for McCain simply because of Obama's race. Do you think these two factors will help Obama, McCain, or have no effect/cancel each other out?

Unfortunately race does play a part with some individuals, for African Americans it's as if it's some sort of vindication, or recognition that a black man can do the job as well as a white man, and it not really matter whether he has qualifications or not, flip side of the coin, some caucasions fear that a black man in the white house will destroy the power that they so tightly held since a government was instituted. I believe both sides are scared in some ways. Race benefits both candidates and someone's got to win, let's hope the Supreme Court doesn't get involved in this one too.

mizzztammy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 01:53 PM
Yes, it is absolutely a fabulous thing that voter awareness has risen to all new highs.

mizzztammy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 01:49 PM
Can you believe the record numbers of voters across America? What has brought the people out in droves? Is it because there's a candidate who's life and looks reflects our mainstream population? Or is the old ideas of our "founding fathers" still hanging on by their nails? America's face is changing, and people have a hard time with change. What are your thoughts?

mizzztammy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 01:41 PM
Maybe that's why Hillary didn't make the cut, pantsuits just don't get it most of the time.

mizzztammy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 11:57 AM
very scared of rats or snakes, do not like them at all