Community > Posts By > clayton87

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/13/08 11:33 PM

zomg i love willie trombone, haven't played that game in a few years.

Willy Trombone is definately the best character in the game.

Now I'm working on beating the sequel, Skullmonkeys, but that game is just a pain in the ass.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:16 AM

Well maybe the thread is no longer going the way you wanted. Im done for certain. laugh :wink:

No, it went the way I wanted, because I actually got some advice on how to deal with the situation, and in what way. but yeah I'm done too, time to get offline.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:12 AM

Im just turning off the sympathy meter here lets put it that way. You made a really awful error in judgment and you need to make it right

Uhhh, yep. (didnt we already establish that?) I think this thread is just about dead, everythign that could be said, pretty much has been said.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:56 AM
Edited by clayton87 on Fri 11/07/08 01:56 AM

If you remember putting on the condom and you think it was on right and dont recollect it breaking or coming off than its probably okay. If she does claim to be pregnant and is having it, tell her you want a paternity test for certain based on her behavior. If she has done this with you, she might make it a habit of sleeping with various men. Of course if it was your child then you absolutely would need to pay child support if you dont choose to be a father.

No cause if I had a child I would absolutely have to be a part of that childs life, just paying child support isnt enought :)

Well thats good but Im just telling you in no uncertain terms you arent weaseling out of this but that would only be if she is pregnant. My personal feeling is you are responsible for this behavior. It just took some questioning to get to what really took place. heh. At first you kind of made it sound liek you were totally blameless.

Oh, my bad, I still think that someone showing up to my house while Im sleeping and they know I'm sleeping, and I told them that I wouldnt be up until later...is a little creepy, even givin the other circumstances

No one ever said it wasnt. I said she has a right to be upset and hurt but not irrational or dangerous. You initially made it sound like this woman just came out of the blue, then after we dug at you a bit, you admitted to taking advantage of her affections (an 18 year old girl no less) at a party while you were inibriated.

Get the difference?

Yeah, I get it. and I prolly wouldnt be all like scared of her like I am now, if she didnt get all like in my space, and just eased into things.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:52 AM

If you remember putting on the condom and you think it was on right and dont recollect it breaking or coming off than its probably okay. If she does claim to be pregnant and is having it, tell her you want a paternity test for certain based on her behavior. If she has done this with you, she might make it a habit of sleeping with various men. Of course if it was your child then you absolutely would need to pay child support if you dont choose to be a father.

No cause if I had a child I would absolutely have to be a part of that childs life, just paying child support isnt enought :)

Well thats good but Im just telling you in no uncertain terms you arent weaseling out of this but that would only be if she is pregnant. My personal feeling is you are responsible for this behavior. It just took some questioning to get to what really took place. heh. At first you kind of made it sound liek you were totally blameless.

Oh, my bad, I still think that someone showing up to my house while Im sleeping and they know I'm sleeping, and I told them that I wouldnt be up until later...is a little creepy, even givin the other circumstances

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:42 AM

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:30 AM

Clayton I dont think you need to feel really bad about this. You are a young man and these things happen and its a learning experience but you do need to step up to the plate and take responsibility for your actions and that means sitting her down and explaining what happened and that you are not prepared for a relationship. If that is truly the way you feel. You will learn not to sleep with women at parties when you are plastered and she should learn to be a little more discerning of who she puts out for at the drop of a hat. Sounds to me like she might have self esteem issues which is not uncommon in 18 year old females.
I'm a man, and I used to put out before the first date. But, I knew you had slept with her from your posts, because I unfortunately have done something quite similar when I was younger. So, you ever need a friend to talk to, feel free to say hey. Just remember, I'm not putting out even if you are not drunk. I only do that for chicks that really know what love is!

thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:26 AM

I'm just kiddin around Clay, but you do need to own up to talking with her and being her friend. Just keep it on a friend level and not a sexual level. But, still if she is pregnant, which you need to make sure of in a few weeks at least, you should own up to the fact you helped.

well yeah, but getting it back to the friend level seems a little difficult. (thought thats what I'm going to try to accomplish)

and yeah, if she does turn out to be pregnant, I guess, I'll be stuck with her, unfortunately.
No, you don't necessarily havta be stuck with her. But, you should own up to being a dad providing for the child and helping her out with the kid.

yep...but with any luck, that condom worked, and she's not pregnant

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:23 AM

The friends part is easy. The relationship part, takes a little work. But I've read of success stories, so it happens for some.

but arent those success stories, just that, stories, that someone was paid to write?

Oh no, I meant I've seen the actual couples on here who say they've found love. So it happens. I have a friend who found her bf on a dating site, they've been together 4 months now. I have another friend who also found her bf online and they've been together 4 years. So they're true stories.

I see.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:23 AM

I'm just kiddin around Clay, but you do need to own up to talking with her and being her friend. Just keep it on a friend level and not a sexual level. But, still if she is pregnant, which you need to make sure of in a few weeks at least, you should own up to the fact you helped.

well yeah, but getting it back to the friend level seems a little difficult. (thought thats what I'm going to try to accomplish)

and yeah, if she does turn out to be pregnant, I guess, I'll be stuck with her, unfortunately.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:13 AM

Well whats done is done. Did you use protection? She isnt pregnant is she? You do have some responsibility in this based on that and you do owe her a discussion of some kind. She's obviously a young girl who probably had a crush and then you took advantage of her attachment to you. She might have assumed you were now boyfriend and girlfriend. You two are not on the same page at all and it's really on you to explain this to her.

I understand its partially my fault, yes I used protection...I gotta stop getting so drunk when I go to parties...

but I can't really talk to her right now, its 4 in the morning -.- Im pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate talking about it, at 4 AM.

I didnt mean right this second. laugh But yeah dam straight you have responsibility in this. You need to have a talk as soon as possible. Like tomorrow as to meet with her. The avoidance will only serve to upset her more and she might do something rash. At least you used protection so she cant be pregnant. Well hopefully not. At least as far as you knew, there was precaution being taken. Your off the hook as far as that goes but you essentially used her. Keep that in mind. She has a right to feel hurt but not irrational or dangerous.
I don't think he used protection. He was drunk!

I did, cause she made me use protection

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:10 AM

Well whats done is done. Did you use protection? She isnt pregnant is she? You do have some responsibility in this based on that and you do owe her a discussion of some kind. She's obviously a young girl who probably had a crush and then you took advantage of her attachment to you. She might have assumed you were now boyfriend and girlfriend. You two are not on the same page at all and it's really on you to explain this to her.

I understand its partially my fault, yes I used protection...I gotta stop getting so drunk when I go to parties...

but I can't really talk to her right now, its 4 in the morning -.- Im pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate talking about it, at 4 AM.

rofl rofl rofl Why not? She woke you up earlier than you wanted to be woke up???rofl rofl rofl

Nice, but I dont like to do that to people, regardless of what they do to me.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:06 AM

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 01:01 AM

Wow, just searched Neverhood and it looks pretty interesting.

Was it entirely claymation?

Yeah, completely claymation...but finding a legitimate copy is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, I found it using torrents, but I went through hell doing that too (cause I lost my legitimate copy of the game)

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:59 AM
oh, and according to her, she hasnt really had any boyfriends...so yeah....I feel bad now

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:58 AM

I dont think he did according to the OP but maybe Im mistaken. He should answer. Even if he did, her behavior is a little strange. She might have more of an emotional investment if they had sex but it still does not warrant all that drama.
Well yeah, but if they did, considering her age, I could see why she is doing this. She obviously isn't mature, but this could explain more to her actions.

rofl Maybe she's pregnant, and just wanted to let him know!:laughing:

Oooh, that would suck.

well I kinda did, but I was drinking... (big mistake on my part), also I'm a horrible judge of character while I'm drinking, cause thats how I started talking to her after so many years of not having contact with her, I was drunk at a party with a bunch of the people from the fire department, and she was actually acting weird then, but I was too drunk to notice, and now that I'm sober, I realize that I was retarded, but I dont want to be mean :/

all you people talking to me, prolly think I'm stupid retarded, or what not, well, uhm, I guess you'd be right in thinking that. But that was a mistake, due to drinking way more than I should have :/

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:53 AM

The friends part is easy. The relationship part, takes a little work. But I've read of success stories, so it happens for some.

but arent those success stories, just that, stories, that someone was paid to write?

Oh no, I meant I've seen the actual couples on here who say they've found love. So it happens. I have a friend who found her bf on a dating site, they've been together 4 months now. I have another friend who also found her bf online and they've been together 4 years. So they're true stories.

Oh wow.

Yeah. I've never had luck online, but I know people who have, so it depends on the person.

But I'm not a very social person, even online, so I dont know why I even bother with online.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:49 AM

Oh wow.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:46 AM

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:44 AM

neverhood of the game:tongue:

-.-

Previous 1 3