Community > Posts By > clayton87

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:43 AM

Kinda like RVS. :wink:

I take it you arent talking about the tom clancy game? (which is all I get when I do a search for RVS...lol

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:40 AM

hi and welcome. i hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Well I hope so too, but i doubt it :banana:

LOL, I guess it depends on what you're looking for then.

yeah, i guess it does

so, what are you looking for?

Mostly just looking for some new friends (well I guess I can accomplish that, friends are easy to make), or meet a good girl (almost guaranteed to fail online drinker ...lol) glasses glasses rofl

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:34 AM

LOL, I guess it depends on what you're looking for then.

yeah, i guess it does

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:33 AM

ya dont get her father involved but just tell her politely that you like your sleep and dont bother you until after you've slept please if she dont getthe hint then you better find away to avoid her in everyway because thats a sure sign of problem headed your way Ive seen the type Good luck!

I wasnt really going to talk to her father.... -.-

I'd just talk to her. Tell her you're not comfortable with the "stalker approach." If she's not cool with that and insists on being weird about it, then I might talk to her dad, if he's in charge. Handle it like you would any other harrassment issue.

Yeah, I guess I'll just talk to her about it, I hope she listens and backs off, so as to avoid all other forms of awkward-ness

Is she really young? If so, she might not know what's considered acceptable behavior for opposite sex friendships.

well she is 18, thats not really young, at least to me, cause I'm only just old enough to drink...lol

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:31 AM

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:30 AM

i got nuthin..lol

laugh

Yeah, I dont know very many people who have actually played it, it wasn't a very well known game, and it's nearly impossible to find a copy of it now.

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:25 AM
Edited by clayton87 on Fri 11/07/08 12:26 AM
Who's heard of it, who's played it, and who agree's with me that its an awesome game? :)

(if you don't know, it is a PC game that was released in 1996)

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:18 AM

And, why am I running?

Its quicker

Welcome kiddo!

Quicker? but where am I going?

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:17 AM

ya dont get her father involved but just tell her politely that you like your sleep and dont bother you until after you've slept please if she dont getthe hint then you better find away to avoid her in everyway because thats a sure sign of problem headed your way Ive seen the type Good luck!

I'd just talk to her. Tell her you're not comfortable with the "stalker approach." If she's not cool with that and insists on being weird about it, then I might talk to her dad, if he's in charge. Handle it like you would any other harrassment issue.

Yeah, I guess I'll just talk to her about it, I hope she listens and backs off, so as to avoid all other forms of awkward-ness

clayton87's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:11 AM

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:39 PM

If you volunteer together I would have a quick conference with your personel director and show them the number of contacts so he is aware but ask him to let it ride. Then leave her completely alone. That way if it spirals out of control at least you have documented it. She was probably just hot to tell you something she heard at work and will catch on that you blew her off. I think it beats telling her off but you might still have some attitude to deal with. Be way polite about it and it will blow over.

I guess the person that I would talk to would be the president of the volunteer fire dept, but that would be an awkward conversation, cause he's her father...lol

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:30 PM

me thinks she may have a wee bit of a crush on you lol

what gave you that idea? was it the 5 missed calls, the 10 text's or the showing up at my house while I'm sleeping?

just a wild hunch laugh

Hah. nice. but thats one of those, scary kind of crushes that I'm worried about what happens when I tell her to f**k off

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:26 PM

me thinks she may have a wee bit of a crush on you lol

what gave you that idea? was it the 5 missed calls, the 10 text's or the showing up at my house while I'm sleeping?

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:25 PM

well,, back to the xanax sandwiches and valium shakes then,,,,

wait, are the xanax sandwiches and Valium shakes for me or her? lmao

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:22 PM

thats when its the most fun,, they cant half understand you,, but you understand fine,, and it gets funnier than hell after a while

That would be great and all if I could tell her off and then never come across her again, but I have to see her every tuesday cause, we're both volunteers at the same fire department. -.-

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:19 PM

Welcome to the Hotel California...! You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave!

NOOOOO!, I'm TRAPPED!

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:18 PM

can we say obsessed much?

Yeah, that's about what I was thinking, but I was too tired to think about it, since I was trying to sleep, so I unlocked the door and went back to sleep (prolly wasnt the smartest thing to do, but I didnt wanna tell her off I was freakin tired)

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:16 PM

And, why am I running?

Because they eat young guys for snack around here at times. Good Luck!

Wait, I didn't even know I was a food.

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:14 PM
I started talkin to an old friend I havent talked to in about 6 years (we were never very close to begin with), about a week ago, and she wanted to hang out with me today. which was fine with me, but I don't sleep until 6AM, because of my work schedule, so I told her I wouldn't be getting up till around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I woke up at noon to about 5 missed calls, a voicemail, about 10 text messages, and the sound of her knocking at my door...I was a little bit creeped out.

So, I'm not the only one who thinks that's creepy right?

clayton87's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:06 PM
I love pie, especially cherry pie ^-^