Community > Posts By > tyhodge

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:39 AM
not bad, pretty dead on here tonight. how u been or doing?

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:38 AM
im not much of these types of tv shows, but this one is one of my favorites, i watch or tevo every show. when does the next season start, this past one was pretty boring. need some fine and sexy chicks like jen.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:33 AM

hi, ya rebel flowerforyou

chevell?

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:31 AM

thats funny, lol

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:26 AM
cool, thanks, ive had someone trying it for me, but never heard back from them.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:03 AM

not something id want to do tho. lol

if i went to a party with alot of my buddies i would of probably watched my buddy die

someone slipped exstacy into his drink, like 20 mins later, he told my other buddy he felt sick and went outside, which brian followed him, and he dropped to the ground dead in the front yard.

the guy that died was 16 and never done a drug, and wouldnt ever drink, by far one of the nicest guys i knew as a friend. really good kid. he would be the one sitting in the back of the crowd thats acting stupid and just drink his coke and laugh.

I am really sorry about your friend.

thanks, i edited his age, i put my age at the time, whoops, he was 16 i was 18. it was his time to go. good guy had a good future ahead of him.

That is so sad. His life was just starting. Did they ever find out who did it?

there were a couple of who they thought may have done it, but everyone there, which were alot cant remember half of what went on. but they figured it was the ones that left right before he walked outside and dropped. which were also the ones with the pills and the ones that didnt drink or do anything. but no, no one ever got caught.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:00 AM
Edited by tyhodge on Wed 11/05/08 01:01 AM
i need some things changed on this, since im hoping to get my online shop opened sometime jan or feb.

what i want is the "the fastest....." removed from it

than in red add the word "Shop"
where it is starting inbewteen the o (center of it) and coming down to the bottom corner. i think im explaining it right. as far as font, something thats readable, but not a normal font like arial and same size as the RC

i want it to be "professional" looking but yet cool to fit in with whats going to be left. anyone that can do this thanks alot, i dont have my comp anymore with all the goodies, just a 12 year old slow comp that sucks badly.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:52 AM

if i went to a party with alot of my buddies i would of probably watched my buddy die

someone slipped exstacy into his drink, like 20 mins later, he told my other buddy he felt sick and went outside, which brian followed him, and he dropped to the ground dead in the front yard.

the guy that died was 16 and never done a drug, and wouldnt ever drink, by far one of the nicest guys i knew as a friend. really good kid. he would be the one sitting in the back of the crowd thats acting stupid and just drink his coke and laugh.

I am really sorry about your friend.

thanks, i edited his age, i put my age at the time, whoops, he was 16 i was 18. it was his time to go. good guy had a good future ahead of him.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:51 AM
just seeing if i reconize anyone on here. seems most sites like this i get on someone says i know you and knows my name, but i dont know them. lol

so check in and lets see if i see any familiar faces.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:37 AM
im a buy and sell guy, i make my extra money that way.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:32 AM
Edited by tyhodge on Wed 11/05/08 12:33 AM

the guy that died was 18 and never done a drug, and wouldnt ever drink, by far one of the nicest guys i knew as a friend. really good kid. he would be the one sitting in the back of the crowd thats acting stupid and just drink his coke and laugh.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:28 AM
i havent told anyone about the girls heart i stole yet. :banana:

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:23 AM

Have any of ya'll seen anybody die before?

not in person, unless u call watching my grandma on her death bed "watching her dying" than yea. after i left and got home, 4 hours later i got a call that she passed.

tyhodge's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:19 AM
weird. i was just making an attempt at writing a poem for my grandma that passed away a couple months ago.

i seen her the day before she passed and it was pretty sad to see. she was in alot of pain and still trying to hang in there, but at the same time she was wanting to let herself go cuz she was tired of fighting everything. she was told 8 years ago she had 2 months to lived, and lived 8 more years.

some of the last things i told her was to hang in there, she opened her eyes and smiled. i also told her ill miss her, didnt get a response. i grabbed her hand and she opened her eyes and in a really bad painful voice said water. when i ended up leaving, she gave me one last smile and looked me in the eye while she did it before i left.

i didnt really know what to do or say, its a really weird feeling when its happening and right in front of you.

tyhodge's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:41 PM
if i didnt kick this annoying cat out and he was still inside i could of gotten some good shots, he wasnt very bright and did weird things.

tyhodge's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:24 PM
ill walk - bucky covington

ive found myself listening to alot of country since ive become single and just lonely here by myself away from friends and family. this is one of the songs i like, pretty sweet.

tyhodge's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:15 PM

heres one i love....goes on tri tip roast for the grill... im sure would be great on just a pot roast too....
a 2 lb roast..
2 tbsp. minced onion
1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
2 tsp. bottled hot pepper sauce
1 tsp.chili powder
1/2 tsp.ground cumin
1/8 tsp.ground cinnamon
salt to taste

combine all ingrediants rub on meat... and grill or roast in oven

that sounds pretty good, like a sweet n tangy

tyhodge's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:07 PM