Community > Posts By > tyhodge

tyhodge's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:55 PM
Edited by tyhodge on Sun 11/02/08 11:56 PM

nah,, im thinking ol fashioned sugar cookies,,and some chocolate chip,,,,,,

maybe a chocolate cake with homemade vanilla frosting

snicker doodles or some no bake cookies.

how much shipped?

just caught ur username, lol.. it brought a memory from years and years ago to my mind.

tyhodge's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:44 PM
Edited by tyhodge on Sun 11/02/08 11:45 PM
holy freakin hell, short now that i seen your pics love flowerforyou

to me, ive always liked when the girl was shorter than me. i dont think ive ever dated a taller girl, but than again, im almost 6 ft.

tyhodge's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:41 PM
sounds something like my family. and with my ex she was warned before we went to a family get together about things being said, and i got the, how could you say that to your family a few times, but than again, i guess it wasnt that bad if she stuck around for 4 years.

i just think its a way of showing they are polite, but once more comfortable they seem to fit in. atleast with my ex, she started with the crap that our family would go on about and was laughing away with it with the rest, but the beginning wasnt to good, lol.

tyhodge's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:34 PM
Jolene to much
???

tyhodge's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:30 PM

devil
Good game Pats, you almost got usdrinker drinker drinker drinker

lol, maybe now is our turn around. i hope it is, im tired of turning the game off at half time, lol.

tyhodge's photo
Sun 11/02/08 08:12 PM

devil

sorry about the pats

tyhodge's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:15 PM
i tried music at a young age. i enjoyed it but i was more into playing football and basketball and it took up most my time when i was playing on the travel teams.

as for my hobbies, i am into building/working on/fixing cars and into custom stereo setups, rc cars (top of the line ones, not the wally world stuff), and starting to get more into computer desinging and web designing, trying to see if its something id like to go about doing long term and attend school for.

tyhodge's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:08 PM
what are some of your hobbies that you all enjoy doing? nothing to do as spending time with the kids, watching football, etc. things like fishing, hunting, cars, etc.. what type of things do u all like doing and call your hobby(ies)?

tyhodge's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:56 PM

They never don't notice

consider it a short term no interest loan and get sh*t faced

lol

tyhodge's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:48 PM
depends on how you feel about it really. it could of been just a bonus u wernt aware of. if you feel its right to atleast ask, so you dont see it missing from next check, than i would.

tyhodge's photo
Fri 10/31/08 08:25 PM
i thought of something like this years ago and was told when i tried to send it in it was done already. back in school my mom kept telling me to do a larger elastic band to hold a trash bag around a trash can for invention convention, i thought it was pretty dumb, and now they have that.

i got something else on my mind id like to get out there, but talking about it gets idea's stolen, lol. i havent search enough to see if it was done yet already or not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25