Community > Posts By > oozerdood

oozerdood's photo
Sat 01/22/22 06:12 PM
Lovett! Dreaming; they sure as he'll don't seem to exist on this site. I've not come across one.

oozerdood's photo
Tue 01/04/22 01:45 AM
The secret is to stay the he'll away from that ****; it will mess you up, especially as most of you don't know what you're about, let alone ouija, or simply want entertainment. You are making yourselves easy marks for unsavory entities.

oozerdood's photo
Tue 01/04/22 01:37 AM
Yes, it's going on most other countries as well, as the same clump of satanic gangsters' good-ol'-boy network runs most countries; look how much in synchronized lock-step most countries have been with this irrational response to covid (which kills as many as the annual flu.

oozerdood's photo
Wed 12/01/21 01:18 PM
Q: How do you make a hippy cry?

A: Stick a knife in him.

('Joke! Put down the gun!)

oozerdood's photo
Sat 11/20/21 06:22 AM
"Return"? You never left being "one with the universe"; how could you?

oozerdood's photo
Sat 11/20/21 06:17 AM
If you believe, as the song goes, that "life is just a dream" in the 1st place, then you CAN'T die. Only one's body dies, and much as we like (or dislike) them, we are not our bodies. In fact, it can be mathematically proven that we live in the so-called matrix; that time, space and matter do not exist, that the entire physical universe is the construct of the mind, and that its an illusion that we were ever in a body looking out, and its an illusion that there's any more than one being in all of existence.

oozerdood's photo
Tue 03/30/21 04:18 AM
Sex is supposed to be the physical expression of love, in a healthy universe (not this one, obviously). So, sex and love needn't be exclusive.

oozerdood's photo
Sun 11/29/20 10:26 AM
sure, we all got mothers - and they can be at LEAST as cold and bloodthirsty as men. Look at Hitlery, for one..

oozerdood's photo
Sun 11/29/20 10:20 AM
Edited by oozerdood on Sun 11/29/20 10:24 AM
What's not to get about his whining? We're talking about a man who struts about trying to pretend he's a tough-guy, when he's never been in a real fight in his life. Hes actually the biggest cowardly ***** you could imagine. 3 draft deferments from Vietnam, because he said he had corns on his feet or some lying faggot ****.. (..I mean, not to cast aspersions or anything..)

oozerdood's photo
Sun 11/29/20 10:07 AM
Edited by oozerdood on Sun 11/29/20 10:13 AM
I lost hope with American politics when Nixon got re-elected.
Trust me; as bad as Trump was, we always seem to wind up with someone no better or worse than the last lying bloodthirsty thievng powermonger. Its always the one most ready to abuse his authority and spill innocent blood for his ambition and greed. Therefore, as the same people ultimately control left and right, it hardly matters much which mask adorns the grand exectioner. Biden and Hitlery were up to their necks in the murders of that navy seal team that allegedly hunted down one of Bin Laden's doubles before trying to cover it up before the body could be examined.. Sone of those seals' parents knew the truth and were seriously pissed.

oozerdood's photo
Fri 07/28/17 11:21 PM
Unfortunately, any concession(s) to rights are purely superficial and only for the cameras, so to speak. Outside of the few satanic families who run the world, ALL of us, Black, white, red, yellow, fluorescent green with purple polka dots, are slaves legally; if your mom signed your birth certificate, you a were made a ward of the state and owned by the IMF. As such, you and I are incapable of legally owning anything, and your birth certificate used to get signed/stamped by the dept. Of Commerce, because soon as youre born, tptb are trading your name on the open market based upon predictions of how much you'll make in a lifetime. You must become a Secured Party Creditor to begin to win your freedom.. This country is based upon and run by England, both countries being founded upon institutional racism and genocide. Blacks were only given the vote within my lifetime, and there's no excuse for that - and while we take two steps forward and one back, its good to remember that its only as bad as it is because the authorities ENGINEER racism here. Always have.

oozerdood's photo
Fri 11/08/13 02:37 PM
While I'm a firm believer in collective consciousness (or at least subconsciousness), I wonder who's to say there isn't a seperate reality for every observer on the planet? Why only one?