Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:36 AM

Well I can't leave my boys on a holiday.. but the next day possibly...

happy same time zone for you...good for a few dayer perhapsdrinker

Let's look into it and of course ask her... lol
don't forget about meeee. And my Wwwaaattteeerrr

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:34 AM
I Bite!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 07/16/12 09:18 AM

Slept in, went to work out, then came home and had a glorious nap. :) Laundry and hanging out with my family. A rainy day, here, so reading a good book topped the charts!
sleeping a lot is great!! Keeps us young. : )

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 07/16/12 01:30 AM

Let's see..... Went to sleep around 8am. Woke up around 4pm and answered the phone. Ate. Replied to some texts. Ate. FB'd. Ate. Checked Email. Ate. FB'd some more. Put clothes on. Ate. Back to FB. Ate. My latest squeeze came over and hung out in the garage with me while I did some A/C work on a Ford and then some bodywork on a VW. Ate while watching some TV with the GF. Now she left, so eating some more while Mingling. Busy day!
so my question is why did she leave? Lol

Only cause she has to do something EARLY in the morning. frustrated
hmmm she should take care of u first! Lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 07/16/12 01:03 AM

Let's see..... Went to sleep around 8am. Woke up around 4pm and answered the phone. Ate. Replied to some texts. Ate. FB'd. Ate. Checked Email. Ate. FB'd some more. Put clothes on. Ate. Back to FB. Ate. My latest squeeze came over and hung out in the garage with me while I did some A/C work on a Ford and then some bodywork on a VW. Ate while watching some TV with the GF. Now she left, so eating some more while Mingling. Busy day!
so my question is why did she leave? Lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 07/16/12 12:12 AM
Welcome! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 07/15/12 03:48 PM

I mean i guess your right, it has to be a two way street. Not to be superficial but if there is not physical attraction then there is not starting point(unless if we are talking about kidnapping then that's a different story) LOL laugh

But sometimes you see a really hot girl with a average guy and then you start wonder what happened there? Is it because he drives a nice car or what.

I believe looks are important but should it hold an individual back?

Can personality over compensate the looks?

Personality is a big one. Someone can be incredibly hot, but have a horrible personality and I wouldn't be attracted to them. Someone can have more average looks and incredible personality and I'd be much more attracted to him.

The type of car someone has does not make me decide whether or not to date him.
So true hat a person has means NOTHING at all! It's what's inside that counts :thumbsup:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 07/15/12 02:55 PM
Well first off someone who is HONEST, but that seems impossible, then someone who is active & takes care of himself! Funny & kind also is important!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 07/15/12 02:50 PM
Well not much today, but yesterday I went on a 3 mile bike ride, then hit the gym and then went for a 2 hour hike! Then went to the store & got some groceries! Today is not over I plan on going for a HIKE!! Hahaha It's my OBSESSION!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 07/14/12 11:00 PM
Gee..... Coconut oil on your face twice a day does wonders ..... babe you must take care of yourself?
:wink:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 07/14/12 10:58 PM
Now that's more like it!!!
flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 07/14/12 12:47 PM
Lol
:banana:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 07/14/12 11:35 AM
Sounds like a a Fairy Tail