Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:16 PM
Hhhmmm don't ask me i'm a RED HEAD!! laugh slaphead Why not? spock whoa

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 06/18/12 03:01 PM
That is so SAD! Prayers for him! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 06/18/12 02:04 AM

Not a look I would go for but maybe the younger gals will. Good luck.
hymn I think he looks like a Vampire (sexy) lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:49 PM
Oh ya & my daughters get upset when I date guy's their age hahaha

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:48 PM
Id go out with you, but I might end up hurting you..... I like to Box & I'm kinda rough!!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:46 PM
YES!!!!!!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:45 PM

Looking for a good girl to keep me out of trouble and treat me good sick of all them nasty girls and please no drama so someone message me and lets get the ball rolling :)

A man is supposed to have enough sense to keep himself out of trouble. You say you want no drama, but if you're looking for a babysitter, seems like you may have a lot of drama yourself.

I'm not trying to be judgmental or anything, just commenting on what's been posted.
can I baby sit you? :banana:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:21 PM

never been on a blind date but had to use a paper bag on a couple of women...so i guess for them it was kind of a blind date smokin
No bags over my had k laugh slaphead

ok i'll leave the bags at home :tongue: :wink:
I ment Head lol...,.and I'm coming to your house babe!!!!!

oh,well than i'll just hide the bags than :P

you know I was raised in Hot Springs lol I loved it there! Little Rock too. So much water I remember we rented paddle boats ..., so much fun .... the last time I lived there was when I was 26 yrs old!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:15 PM
Sorry I'm a very Bad gurl. Mmmmm. flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:12 PM

never been on a blind date but had to use a paper bag on a couple of women...so i guess for them it was kind of a blind date smokin

ok i'll leave the bags at home :tongue: :wink:
I ment Head lol...,.and I'm coming to your house babe!!!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:21 AM

I said thanks but ok.

Thank you debbie, I appreciate the advice.

I didn't know you could work your abs daily.
Yes ABS & LEG's swimming works just about every muscle...... I swam the other day did a bunch of laps then later went hiking.......My abs were sore while hiking!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:12 AM
yyuuummmmyyyyy!!!

:thumbsup: waving flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 06/17/12 12:06 AM

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:08 PM
Ooohhh my lol most of these Online dates are Blind lol some people look nothing like their pics
some pics are 5-6 years old
This happen to me before I had dinner as planned at the chosen restraunt then I was done!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 06/16/12 10:03 PM

Thanks JB
well I thought I gave you some good advise too lol.
:banana:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 06/15/12 11:22 PM
Well I am a certified Fitness Trainer...... What muscles do you want to tone?You can google exercises that you want to learn, or get a fitness magazine just don't work the same muscle every day. Do chest, shoulders biceps one day then triceps and pecks, calves the next. The only muscles that can be worked every day are your abs & legs! flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 06/13/12 01:33 AM
Tara made A Taco!!! laugh

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 06/13/12 01:06 AM

Sadly you do get some numpty's on here who just do not appreciate classy ladies when they see them!

Thanks sweety....... it was not on here !!! This site is mello lol flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 06/13/12 01:04 AM

Sadly you do get some numpty's on here who just do not appreciate classy ladies when they see them!

i concur, although i feel compelled to inquire as to the exact picture the stupid gentleman (or numpty if you will) is referring to?
is it the one with a dude and a dude dressed as a female?

please note that it is after two a.m. here, my common sense has long gone to slumber while some insurgent has hacked into my mingle2 account to deliberately make this post and this post alone (that's my story and i'm sticking to it), i find this post to be extremely humorous to me, possibly manOfewwords, and a few other thousand loud mouths who generally speak before they think. many thanks in advance to the op for not taking offense (cause if you did, i'd arm wrestle you, best two out of three to establish dominance)

once again, please let the op note that the attempt at humor is purely a personal thing (for the insurgent of course), as i truly and deeply feel that if the op did indeed take offense (thinking i was the lone gunman in this horrid post), and were to confront me in a dark alley in between a nudiebar and alternative lifestyle cocktail lounge (or clittail lounge if it may be, as i am not educated in the proper terminology being used in those circles), i would need an ambulance (hopefully not maned by the same personal that came to aid wux)

Well I will be HONEST I really don't understand a word that you wrote lol I'm sure it's all good! It was not on here, but of course I did change my picture!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 06/13/12 12:47 AM
That could be their loss totally! Missing out on a great friendship...... whoa oops