Community > Posts By > footbhunk8

footbhunk8's photo
Tue 04/07/09 04:42 PM
HOOK IT UP!!!!

footbhunk8's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:13 PM
yeah i would definately have to say your dateable... gorgeous and you seem fun... mr. right will come along... keep your chin up babe

footbhunk8's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:32 AM
welcome to the wonderful world of being shallow... most girls want one thing and thats a guy who all he has in the world are his washboard abs... but then a guy comes along with a little more fluff then your average guy with intelligence and more to care about then how much time he spends in the gym... who will love you and cherish you til the day you die... and she choses the meat head... lovely world aint it...

footbhunk8's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:11 PM
on a scale of 1-10 i would have to say 6000 lol

footbhunk8's photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:18 PM

Why are you smelling your armpit? noway

lol im not smelling my armpit! and this doesnt help! lol

Yes it does.....it shows if you have a sense of humor or not!.............

So....did you remember to use deodorant this morning?laugh :wink:

lol always do :wink:

footbhunk8's photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:17 PM

She was just here , she will be rite back.

what do you mean by she was just here? and that she'll return? lol

footbhunk8's photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:16 PM

Why are you smelling your armpit? noway

lol im not smelling my armpit! and this doesnt help! lol

footbhunk8's photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:08 PM
Is there really a girl out there for me? I just can't seem to find her, soooo, so far I am not convinced. I'm still searching but maybe you can help me alittle bit. Prove to me she exists...

footbhunk8's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:55 PM
well how can you get to know me then? :cry:

footbhunk8's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:39 PM
Hey, I'm Victor, I'm 19 years old, I am about 6'3, I'm big but I work out and I stay very active. I have really light brown eyes, almost like a tan color. I have short curly brown hair, almost like a brillo pad but alot softer, I promise, haha. I am Cuban, Italian, Brazilian, Japanese, and African American, I don't know how, if you could figure it out, then fill me in, haha. I work full time in the mail room at AT&T, sounds lame but it's easy work and great pay, I do not go to school currently, but starting in January I will be attending ETI in Itasca. I make my own money and pay my own bills, and I would like a girl who can take care of herself as I do for myself (but that doesn't mean I won't treat you on a night out :P).

-All Sports, I try to stay as active as possible
-Being with friends
-Meeting new people
-Being out and about
-Spending time with that special someone, too bad she hasn't come along yet :/
-Spending money, no I'm not a baller or a player
-Going out and trying random and new things
-Partying and dancing, though I! don't think I'm good at it, but others say differently
-Taking walks and sprawling out a blanket and watching the stars and sunsets, VERY relaxing :D
-Listening to music, pretty much runs my life
-Playing guitar/attempting to create songs, though I can't sing if my life depended on it (shower singer haha)
-Going to the movies, I try to go to a movie every 2 weeks, but it gets boring by yourself *hint hint* lol

DISLIKES:
-Fake people
-Cheaters, I will not tolerate cheating no matter what the excuse
-People who will do what ever they can to fit in
-People who yell while they talk while sitting in front of eachother, especially in restaurants
-Bridges, it's a very wierd fear
-People who do everything and anything to get what they want a.k.a. spoiled

(I don't dislike to many things)

I'm not your average guy, I'm me, so I would like to find a girl who is genuine and original. I like to be a leader and not a follower so I would like to find a girl with the same mentality. Honesty and Trust are the base of any relationship whether it be a friend ship or a serious relationship, so if we can't establish that, then they're won't be an "us." I've been cheated on before and would not like to experience that, nor would I want anyone to have to go through that, so please, don't do it. I would like to find a girl who I can relate to, who is not all about just going out every night, who will actually like to watch sports and or play catch with a baseball or football, in other words not mind having some fun and getting dirty. I want to find a girl who won't mind spending the night inside to cuddle and watch movies while eating some popcorn. I've been known to be very affectionate, so I love kisses/hugs/hugging so that's definately a plus if you like that as well :P

All in all I just want a girl I can wake up to or be next and just look at her in the eyes and truely think to myself, "Man, I am the luckiest guy in the world."

... Be that girl! :D

Contact Info:

Aim: wsfwhitesoxin05

Myspace: www.myspace.com/sphinctor05

Facebook: Victor Suero

Feel Free to add me any time...

footbhunk8's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:37 PM
Hey, I'm Victor, I'm 19 years old, I am about 6'3, I'm big but I work out and I stay very active. I have really light brown eyes, almost like a tan color. I have short curly brown hair, almost like a brillo pad but alot softer, I promise, haha. I am Cuban, Italian, Brazilian, Japanese, and African American, I don't know how, if you could figure it out, then fill me in, haha. I work full time in the mail room at AT&T, sounds lame but it's easy work and great pay, I do not go to school currently, but starting in January I will be attending ETI in Itasca. I make my own money and pay my own bills, and I would like a girl who can take care of herself as I do for myself (but that doesn't mean I won't treat you on a night out :P).

-Being with friends
-Meeting new people
-Being out and about
-Partying and dancing, though I! don't think I'm good at it, but others say differently
-Taking walks and sprawling out a blanket and watching the stars and sunsets, VERY relaxing :D
-Playing guitar/attempting to create songs, though I can't sing if my life depended on it (shower singer haha)
-Going to the movies, I try to go to a movie every 2 weeks, but it gets boring by yourself *hint hint* lol

DISLIKES:
-Fake people
-People who yell while they talk while sitting in front of eachother, especially in restaurants

I'm not your average guy, I'm me, so I would like to find a girl who is genuine and original. I like to be a leader and not a follower so I would like to find a girl with the same mentality. Honesty and Trust are the base of any relationship whether it be a friend ship or a serious relationship, so if we can't establish that, then they're won't be an "us." I've been cheated on before and would not like to experience that, nor would I want anyone to have to go through that, so please, don't do it. I would like to find a girl who I can relate to, who is not all about just going out every night, who will actually like to watch sports and or play catch with a baseball or football, in other words not mind having some fun and getting dirty. I want to find a girl who won't mind spending the night inside to cuddle and watch movies while eating some popcorn. I've been known to be very affectionate, so I love kisses/hugs/hugging so that's definately a plus if you like that as well :P

All in all I just want a girl I can wake up to or be next and just look at her in the eyes and truely think to myself, "Man, I am the luckiest guy in the world."

Contact Info:

footbhunk8's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:36 PM

-Being with friends
-Meeting new people
-Being out and about

DISLIKES:
-Fake people

Contact Info: