Community > Posts By > thewrongguy

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 02:27 PM
Science says somekind of Galactic Alignment will occur. Something that happens rarely ..the sun will seem to connect with the center of our galaxy(milky way) and something spiritual could happen..enlightement..something like that. For some the day December 22 2012 marks a dark time. The Zodiac in the stars spell out a 13th sign. Ophiucus? The sign of the God/Man holding a serpent above the Dark Circle in the center of the galaxy. Ofcourse..13 is always associated with bad luck/omen. Some believe the day will be a rare moment the Ophicus sign will unleash its wrath on mankind and whatnot.

I'm sure I missed a bunch of info but there's one take.

I am a christian, though tbh not a practicing one. Well I don't go to church. Anyway, I whole heartedly believe it is not the end times as a lot of people have been falsely fooled into thinking...Jesus said only God knows the time and the hr. So I don't believe it for a sec. I used to but then I thought, "where's the trust in God?" I believe Jesus. Now..I do think something significant might happen..but not the end of times. Also, keep in mind if ur christian..shouldn't a bunch of stuff happen first b4 the coming of Jesus? The rebuilding of temple, 7yrs of tirbulation and antichrist stuff...None of that has happened. I've seen videos on the FEMA camps and it makes me uneasy to think about...but 2012 Apocalypse? NO.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:14 AM
Edited by thewrongguy on Wed 01/06/10 11:17 AM

One thing to do when you're feeling like this is serious drugs. Try out some speed first and if you like that you can expand your drug use from there. Another thing that you can do is to turn to a life of crime, this will go hand in hand with the drug use if you plan it out right. You can make some real cash in a real short period of time if you know how to get it, but that depends on what field of crime suits you best. Maybe you would work well in Drug sails, maybe robberies, and possibly even internet scams. But I find the most immediate source of relief is a partnership of self mutilation along with the adoption of certain radical antisocial and anarchist philosophies similar to those portrayed by The Joker in the Dark Knight. Simply put, be what you want, do what you want, and there's a good chance you'll learn to thrive in this downward spiral of Life (partly because you helped cause it).

Come on now buddy_did you really feel compelled to type this crap out? You know, the first step towards recovery is; accepting you have a problem. Crack is Whack yo!

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:08 AM
Do you have any pets? You should look into getting adopting a dog from ur local animal shelter too. It would benefit all involved. Dogs are theraputic I believe..obviously they can't solve our problems but they can distract us from whatevers' going on. Seriously, don't just read and blow it off..try applying some of this advice to ur life and see it do some positives in ur life. You will feel a lot better. Don't be embarassed or ashamed to take advice either..cus really, we have all been there because we are all human. Ignore adversity bud.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:50 AM
Hey Kirk, I'm Oz. Nice to meet you...sometimes I feel like that, I'm just in this deep funk I can't seem to shake off. You might need some motivation, direction at this point. Have you tried working out? Going for long runs and just shaking all this fatique(spl?) Off...it feels pretty good and might be a good way to get u back in sync with urself. Its not a lot but its a start. Seriously, working out even with just a slight run a day will make u feel loads better. Also, how about some prayer and having a long one on one with God? A good cry. Sounds like a bunch of jibberish and right now I feel like that girl from the movie Steel Magnolias? Yea that Daryl Hanna character..lol but yea try it out. It will help.

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:29 PM

It totally depends upon the arrangement between girlfriend and boyfriend and what type of dancing it is.
Agreed. drinker

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:22 PM
Edited by thewrongguy on Sat 12/12/09 10:26 PM

I don't think that's appropriate unless it was somekind of simple dance. If it was grinding and rubbing against each other then that's cheating in a way. I mean seriously, if her bf started dancing with another girl what would she think? Exactly.

It was grinding and rubbing I forgot to say that.

I don't mean to be harsh but she should rethink about being in a relationship if she's going to behave like that. Unless your in an open relationship, I think its safe to say no one would be thrilled at the idea of their bf/gf grinding with other people at a club. Such behavior demeans the relationship. If your single I say go right ahead and spoon on the dance floor..but play fair when your involved.

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:13 PM
I don't think that's appropriate unless it was somekind of simple dance. If it was grinding and rubbing against each other then that's cheating in a way. I mean seriously, if her bf started dancing with another girl what would she think? Exactly.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 10:58 AM

he's inspired many of the worlds atrocities.
that would be IGNORANCE and not God. Anyway, God is in the kind words that make a world of difference.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 10:17 AM
embarassed ? He's the rich smell in the air after it rains?

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 04:45 PM
Texans are also a wild bunch! South Texans are abit more serious but hospitable, country folk are nice, midstate are sweet and north texas are a mix of the others...the majority are friendly. I think? Lol Texas is an interesting place that's for sure! :drinking: