Community > Posts By > rosemary58

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:35 PM
I have had quite a few recently in relation to phone tapping. Before it all came out in the news and became common knowledge, America's scandalous tapping of European Heads of State and the widespread use of tapping by some unscrupulous British Journalists.

I knew that this was happening/possible about 5 years ago. I also knew Google Street View was a cause for concern in terms of Liberty before this was discussed or I could have read it anywhere.

The problem was it scared me as I thought it was happening to me personally as I couldn't quite find out who was being targeted and why I was getting insights into something I knew nothing about.

I also have thoughts/messages that satellites are blocking the angelic realms whatever that means? As I understand it, spirit and angels communicate with us in the higher realms of consciousness that go beyond our egotistical being,that we are somehow connected to space and time and a greater spirit, a kind of universal order.
Spirit and angels seek to enlighten us in communication with us but are finding it more difficult because of the interference from satellites not to mention our lack of meditation.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 05:52 PM
I think you are a perfect gent. All women like presents and I don't know of any woman who would be offended. Go with your heart not your head.

Personally, I would like presents a little more than one bunch of flowers, one box of chocolates and two coffee mugs in 8 years. I guess that's why I'm here.