Community > Posts By > highwayman72

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 08:05 AM
sorry im not really into the hip new slang you young guys use is disgusting a good or bad thing in terms of just being friends? LOL

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 07:14 AM
thanks for the welcome and im sticking with friends it seems more fun.

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 06:59 AM
i think its cool women and guys date from different races but not sure why some people think they should only date others than there own race , i mean they wave it like a victory flag which is annoying to me. i look at it like this. if you like him/her go with it. no need to say i only date this or that. people can see that without being told like little kids lol.

i for one love all women , if they have boobs and a nice butt then there for me , dont mean to be crude like that but not sure how else to put it. color is not even a factor for me just a awesome personality and enjoying a good time out on the town. im not saying this to offend others its just i think its an awesome time to love who you want and colour should have been dropped a long time ago.i dont see color just ahot women who want to have a good time or even just a chat with some coffee or something.

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 05:42 AM
lol well i guess that means im a major red flag , though i have my reasons for why im 41 and have neither but there not bad ones. and i think its kind of a taboo more than anything because i have seen several guys way older than most of here have a good relationship and then get married and even have a kid . but i think personally that having a relation ship or not after a certain age does not define who you are as a person good or bed.

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 04:43 AM
im on you tube listening to music ,playing an online game , and reading these forums since i have time to.

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 04:40 AM
spontaneity

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 04:25 AM
im feeling fine now that my coffee is in my hand , i was a zombie a few hours agosurprised

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 04:23 AM
i just joined and see nothing fake at all , people here are nice but i have yet to have time to post anything with offline things lol. well ok i posted this because i had time but im talking about at other times lol.

highwayman72's photo
Mon 11/04/13 04:20 AM
i joined looking for friends , its been a few years since i have just sat had had a cup of coffee with any one, anyway my name is Chris and i really like this forum and the date site thing you guys have here. not looking for anything though im old enough to wait but young enough to know i still can but prefer not to.

that just seems to get your thread ignored if your a guy on here i noticed lol.anyway hope to make some friends and maybe even have some coffee or something one day.