Community > Posts By > rmrt

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 03:44 PM
remember!!!!! a cheat is never worthy of your love or self respect! they dont deserve second chances coz they never change QUOTE; A TIGER NEVER CHANGES ITS STRIPES! and if you allow him/her to do this to you and keep letting them manipulate you, or let them back into your life, your only hurting yourself! i believe your right in his upto no good! there are so many signs and it looks like your seeing the first of them but probably havent noticed the others just yet? just dump him and move on in life and be happy with yourself and your life before its too late! take care!

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:17 AM
age is really no boundary but with some exceptions i guess? love is in the heart not the age! decide if this will make you happy and if his only a few years younger, it would be ok, but if his like 10 years younger or more, it could be dangerous later on in the relationship! good luck and decide for yourself from the heart, you dont need anyones approval but his, his parents and your parents too! good luck

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 05:58 AM
Edited by rmrt on Thu 10/31/13 06:19 AM
dear eilosar......as per your post, this is my reply. hi there, my ex wife cheated on me till i caught her in the act and the signs were like this: avoiding to sit with you very little sexual contact, hiding the mobile or putting in on silent, always coming home late and having very lame excuses for doing so, very little expressions of love for you etc! hope this will help you? you are a pretty girl and i hope his not hurting you too? god bless and good luck. rmrt also known as ron. look me up and message if you need?anytime