iamyoursheartily's photo
Fri 10/25/13 08:03 AM
In my own opinion as a filipina and base on our culture that our folks lives with us in our home and we take care of them when they are very old. What I want to say is in my case that I have 3 children that if ever one is interested on me specialy if he doesn't have a child of his own should show love and kindness to my children so that they will love him back like their own father and would care him when he gets old and will not abandon him or leave him in his old days.

iamyoursheartily's photo
Fri 10/25/13 07:52 AM
Must put in the profile the true status so that won't waste time, effort, money, etc. chatting each other but then the man/woman don't like him/her have child/children with their past partners, can't hide it forever anyway. This is for those who wan't to build a deeper relationship not just for sex or for fun. Not just for a one night stand or a very short time but for those who longs for a lifetime relationship & companionship. Being honest what makes it to begin a relationship and trust and love grows. Hope I say it right...;-)

iamyoursheartily's photo
Fri 10/25/13 07:45 AM
Must put in the profile the true status so that won't waste time chatting each other but then the man/woman don't like him/her have child/children with their past partners.