Community > Posts By > cindym76

cindym76's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:59 PM
howdy people out there in web space!!!!!!!!!!!!frustrated

cindym76's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:53 PM
Hi! First I want to applaude you for hanging in there like a real father and stepping up after she left. The best advice I would be able to give you is to make sure you let your daughter know that no matter what happens that you will not leave her and that you love her better than anything. I would be as honest as you can about her leaving. I think she is old enough to understand some. I would also let you know that you should never put her mother down in front of your daughter. Believe me when I say this she will rezent you if you put her down. Your daughter will find out on her own, her own opinion,about her mother. I know right now things are looking rough and you may think that you all will never mend your hearts, but if you are a strong father, which I think you are, everything will work out the way it is suppose to. Just remember to tell your daughter that you and her mother love her very much, and, that none of your and her mother's problems are not her fault. I hope this might help you a little, I know how it feels I am raising to children alone too.

cindym76's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:21 PM
hiya feiend!!!! How r u all tonight?? I just wanted to drop a few lines and say WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPPPP???????????love :heart: blushing flowerforyou

cindym76's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:27 PM
Howdy everyone!! I really enjoy meeting all you awesome people on this website.. I still am single though and hope to become a couple, hopefully sometime in the near future. You know though, it is just scarey anymore out there. I know I do not want to get hurt physically or emotionally but I guess if I never take a chance I might loose the one that is for me. So, if you like to be treated like a king and will do the same, come check me out. The sooner the better. TTFN

cindym76's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:09 PM
Yeah ur pretty hot too!! Thanks for the advice sweetie.bigsmile

cindym76's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:06 PM
Hi!! Yes, I believe that some mystery is good too. If tell it all they might run!!! LOL

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:03 PM
thank u so much

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:57 PM
wow, I really want to thank you for the advice, I tried to edit my profile after reading a few posts, so if you do not care check it out and let me know what else I need. P.S. I would totally go out with u too!!

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:53 PM
well aren't u so cute.

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:34 PM
thank u so much. Everyone is really sweet and helpful

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:23 PM
thank u for the advice I really did not know what to write about

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:19 PM
yeah but I have always heard beauty before age. U r not old, that is only in your head.

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:17 PM
hey I really like ur personality, I think we all should not take everything so serious....

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:15 PM
Thank u everyone who replied!!!! I am really starting to enjoy the extra company I get to chat with everyday. I hope everyone is doing great. c-ya

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:36 AM
Looking for that special man that can make me all warm and tingly inside. I am a honest and all around great woman, just wanting to find a real man to hold and to be held back. Please come find me and tell me if you would date me?

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:15 AM
Hi there guys. This is my first time on a website, trying to meet a man. I just want to find that special man to love, and be loved back. So if you are serious about meeting a great gal, come get me.

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:09 AM
Edited by cindym76 on Thu 10/30/08 09:09 AM
Hello!!!! I am so new at meeting men online. I am not sure who is real or fake. So if You are a honest, no drama, man PLEASE let me know. I know my soul mate is somewhere out there, I just am having a hard time finding him.

cindym76's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:00 AM
Hi everyone!! I am new to this website, and this is the first time I have ever tried to meet men, or should I say (where R all the good men at?) I hate when a guy says he will call back and NEVER does. WHY?