Community > Posts By > JOEJETS013

JOEJETS013's photo
Sun 11/03/13 09:48 AM
Edited by JOEJETS013 on Sun 11/03/13 09:48 AM
OK well it really bugs me that Katie perry roar is very very annoying and repetitive, its way too overplayed. But smiley Cyrus (that girl can twerk) wrecking ball is so much more mellow, lol. What do you think? Sorry I had to Do this.

JOEJETS013's photo
Sun 11/03/13 09:45 AM
The tension that we crave, don't tell us to behave, I'm sick of always hearing have to wait.

JOEJETS013's photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:29 AM

Hello to mingles2 members...

I don't venture this site much but I do have post here...under WarneK I believe....

Women don't like me I would like to know why....

Is it because i'm not over 6' tall...like most guys are

Is it because i'm not muscle bounded like most guys are...

Is it because i'm not rich like most guys are....

Is it because i'm not built like women want....

Is it because I don't have I don't have a lot of hair on my head like most girls want...

Is it because I can't afford nice restaurants all the time like most most guys can for there woman....

Is it because I don't drive a high a classy car like most guys do for there women...

Is it because I can't afford 5 and 6 vacations a year like most guys do with there women....

I woould like to know....

Is it because I don't have a hard body like all women want....and ooogle at all time....

I really want to know...why women don't like me, i'm a nice guy if a woman would take a chance with me and find out more about me.

SAME here, Me too. Feeling left out sucks, ight??

JOEJETS013's photo
Fri 11/01/13 04:45 PM
Edited by JOEJETS013 on Fri 11/01/13 04:45 PM

does anyone know how to add a player on here for songs?

Not sure this is even a webpage to add a music playlist. its a dating site. have you tried adding a playlist on facebook?? ghit me up lets talk and I will walk you thru this.

JOEJETS013's photo
Thu 10/31/13 09:48 AM

Love me some comedies!! All 3 shows are great.. agree or disagree??

Love all three shows very much and on a daily basis. I also love America Dad. I was crying in tears of laughter over Blue Harvest with Family Guy; it was hilarious.

Lol good one navygirl, although American dad lost its touch to me. How about bobs burgers??

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:36 PM
What's a good comedy?? And who is up for a comedy night show or movie??

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:34 PM
Oh this one was excellent was really piqued my interest got it on bluray

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:32 PM
Edited by JOEJETS013 on Wed 10/30/13 06:32 PM
Hangover 3!!! Love me some good comedies even for movies.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:30 PM
Love me some comedies!! All 3 shows are great.. agree or disagree??

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 04:59 PM

Want to meet real Guy. No liers. Let's go have coffee or tea.love

Ok cool, hit me up, lets chat and be friends.. Nice to meet you.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:22 AM

Rate my profile

HOW?? how do I rate you??

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:20 AM

Obama'��s pledge that ��no one will take away your health plan.

��That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'��ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.

The Pinocchio Test

The administration is defending this pledge with a rather slim reed that there is nothing in the law that makes insurance companies force people out of plans they were enrolled in before the law passed. That explanation conveniently ignores the regulations written by the administration to implement the law. Moreover, it also ignores the fact that the purpose of the law was to bolster coverage and mandate a robust set of benefits, whether someone wanted to pay for it or not.

The presidents statements were sweeping and unequivocal and made both before and after the bill became law. The White House now cites technicalities to avoid admitting that he went too far in his repeated pledge, which, after all, is one of the most famous statements of his presidency.

The presidents promise apparently came with a very large caveat:

If you like your health care plan, you'��ll be able to keep your health care plan if we deem it to be adequate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2013/10/30/obamas-pledge-that-no-one-will-take-away-your-health-plan/?hpid=z2

OBAMA-CARE SUCKS!! Its killing me with my regular medical I have from work.. I HATE IT!!

JOEJETS013's photo
Mon 10/28/13 08:54 AM
Im new to this site and new to the dating/relationship thing. please help me out??

1 3 Next