Community > Posts By > JOEJETS013

JOEJETS013's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:30 PM
lol Well then HIT ME UP! :-)

JOEJETS013's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:25 PM
Edited by JOEJETS013 on Sat 12/21/13 03:26 PM

I've never left an angry voicemail. why give them the satisfaction? sure it hurts, but at least you know then that they are an a**hole. There are a lot of us who have let people in easily and then we end up getting hurt real bad. Me, personally I would like some effort. It doesnt have to be anything extreme. Because the more effort a guy puts in, the more it might show that perhaps he isnt just after sex. and honestly, that's why most guys dont ever call me back -- because no one can handle the fact that I wont give in on the first date, or the second and they dont want to stick around, get to know me and go from there.
So it wouldnt kill the people with good intentions to show a little bit of effort.

MORE good choice of words. My Ex from 2011 I "tried" to date we rushed it and it ended badly. I like where this conversation is going.. :-) but Im still trying to be good facebook freinds with her now too even though she is too busy raising her son. :(

JOEJETS013's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:24 PM

If she doesn't call you, it might not mean she isn't interested. We are suppose to lay low after the first few dates and let the men pursue as and let us know he is interested. I have heard that woman shouldn't come off as needy when barely knowing someone. So they don't call or show interest. often times it makes the men more interested.

And please, I've had men take me out twice and not call back. And even ignore my phone call when i let a couple of days pass.

The way I see it, I feel men need to work hard in the beginning to show that they really are interested.

And most people are selfish anyway and don't reciprocate. Which shows disrespect and a waste of time.

YES I HIGHLY AGREE!! I like the sound of that!! GOod coice of words here.. Too bad Im still single (a.t.m.?) :-(

JOEJETS013's photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:09 AM
Hi, how's it going? this is what's in my heart. I'm a good person, I love what life gives us everyday, I want to smile and laugh again, I just need a little push. I'm a real person, I don't want to be lied to, I want to be cared about. I want to Dream while I'm awake. I'm just looking for a nice GIRL that is looking for the same thing. I want to get to know someone, learn about them, good days and bad days and enjoy what life has to offer. Thanks for reading.

JOEJETS013's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:44 PM
All I ask is some alone time with a girl, so I can get to know her. And not always have other priorities. Is that so much to ask?? Any single girls please hit me up.

JOEJETS013's photo
Thu 11/07/13 12:03 AM
Applause applause applause, Make it real now, I overheard your theory. Lol a good song.. love applause.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:51 PM
Just wondering how good or bad this winter weather will be like?? Hopefully a decent, not too cold/snowy one?

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:47 PM
Edited by JOEJETS013 on Wed 11/06/13 10:48 PM
Today november 7th is my 7 yrs anniversary at where I work. And I couldn't be anymore thrilled. Idk what I would have done without this job/manager.. I hope to build more yrs to come before retirement. Lol ask me if you wanna know where??

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:18 AM
Anyone in/around pa/nj area wanna chill go out with me?? Hit me up.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 10:06 AM
I still have never read the books but did see first movie last yr, and now a yr later its a sequel!! Just like harry potter did!! Lol

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:41 AM

I still have not seen the first hunger games!

Really?? Wow, it was good. You definitely should see it.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:39 AM
What was this I heard the other day about the situation on garden state mall area?? And I'm not even sure where that mall is?? Even tho I'm born/raised in nj.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:37 AM

I'll go with ya! I tell you what, you come pick me up and I'll pay for your popcorn! Lol!

Oh I would definitely pick you up. But you don't have to pay for me. ;) its on me..

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:33 AM
Who wants to go see new hunger games sequel with me?? I saw the first one. Do you think it will be better? Let me know.

JOEJETS013's photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:23 AM

Is it bye week this week.?

Yes I think it is a bye week this week then we play buffalo next week!! :(

JOEJETS013's photo
Mon 11/04/13 11:37 AM

Yeah, I was watching the Simpsons last nite, and was surprised to see
'In loving memory of Marcia Wallace' at the end. I'm going to miss that
infectious laugh. :cry:

I know right??? Now who will they find to get for the teacher??? "HAA"

JOEJETS013's photo
Mon 11/04/13 09:34 AM
Last couple of weeks Marcia Wallace passed on. She was great in full house and as a teacher in the Simpsons. Marcia you be missed. 1942-2013 :-(

JOEJETS013's photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:28 AM

I haven't watched the jets since I lived in Brooklyn, how are they doing so far this season

Well coolguyfunny, they are doing good, their season this season is 6w-4L, so so far so good.. hopefully we make playoffs or better, lol

JOEJETS013's photo
Sun 11/03/13 09:52 AM
Lol really? Wow that's crazy.

JOEJETS013's photo
Sun 11/03/13 09:51 AM
Anyone up for the J E T S???? LETS GO JETS!!! I want to see a win today. I'm trying to score jets tickets for oncoming games. Hmu if you're a jets fan.