Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:09 AM

Anyone but me notice that some people have a big soap box...

That instead of standing on and orating they use to pass around Utube bleatings and massive Editorial articles from the so called unbiased media...

where are their true thoughts... Or do they just suck of the ideas of others and take them for their own...

sheep and such.

i am not on a soap box i was giving examples as to why i asked the question i watched those videos and i tried going to torrent spy after a long time and discovered it had been shut down because of our govt. and the big brother over there.
its pissing me off, i am not passin bull **** nor did i say it was unbiased.

thePatriot's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:07 AM

This question is impossible to answer with yes or no.

Unless you have a very narrow and limited view of reality.

Once more...life isn't that simple...some people are.

i use to be narrow minded and have a small view of reality when i was a pure cold hearted tv formed mind muffin of a tv cloned human being.

i have learned to turn from that i can honestly answear you no , i am not happy with my govt. they do some good things but the trade off of our rights and liberty arent worth things like bailouts.

so overall no i am not happy at all with my current govt.

thePatriot's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:28 AM
i believe the majority of the worlds questions are clear cut yes and no, dosent matter about the inbetween or a few things you like or not it matters overall find your choice and stick with it.

thePatriot's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:58 AM

slaphead someone breaks in just drop em with a slug between the eyeballs,END OF STORY

well i got slugs, 00buck shot, and birdshot whats the better choice lol.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:11 PM
ohio is a commie police state.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:09 PM

well another gunshot ad siren filled night, maybe i should make a blog?

i was donw stairs and went runnin up stairs to see what it was and ****ed my leg up,
now i hear sirens coming but this **** sucks all ways wonderin if some crazed crack heads gonna breakin a window or something and what to do if he dose...
i have protection but i dunno what would be the justifiable point to use it if some one broke in.

my overall point is i feel ****ty this stuff dosent help wodered if a stray bullet was gonna catch me or some thin.

i am not against guns at all in fact pro i just wish people would stop bein such ****os.

Where do you live?

ina crack hood projects just got here last month.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:08 PM

i was donw stairs and went runnin up stairs to see what it was and ****ed my leg up,
now i hear sirens coming but this **** sucks all ways wonderin if some crazed crack heads gonna breakin a window or something and what to do if he dose...
i have protection but i dunno what would be the justifiable point to use it if some one broke in.

my overall point is i feel ****ty this stuff dosent help wodered if a stray bullet was gonna catch me or some thin.

i am not against guns at all in fact pro i just wish people would stop bein such ****os.

Grab an AK and spray up the block or move to the burbs

well i have the ak,... moving to miami is what id like to do lol gonna take time.

thePatriot's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:32 PM

Sherri Moon Zombie

In House of 1000 Corpses...

and in Rob Zombies Halloween....

yep i liked her in 1000s corpses

thePatriot's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:30 PM

I know how you feel ... I live in Buffalo N.Y...... sirens, gunshots, ambulances are all part of everyday noise here. I don't have a gun but I keep my cell and a steel baseball bat by my bed every night...and unfortunately my kids know the get out of the house plan in case of fire or home invasion. scared

id trade the baseball bat in for a stun gun or a small pistol i dunno how good a bat would do against a guy hoped up on crack.

thePatriot's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:49 PM

guns are vain

wow you know you look just like a guy from street fighter right?

thePatriot's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:48 PM

You can ***** when you live on the Southside of Chicago.

lol

btw nice camo

thePatriot's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:33 PM

:banana: I live out in the country.:banana:

:banana: We only have one or two people getting shot around here per year:tongue:

Family disputeslaugh

too much cousin lovin? lol nah i would like to live in the country

thePatriot's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:28 PM

How awful!! There are parts of downtown Dallas like this now, too. Crack heads, dealers, prostitutes....

this deffinitly isnt the worst area i have been to much worse with friends but i still dont like it just a bad level of stress and tension

thePatriot's photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:05 PM

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:36 PM

Loose weight is kinda gross. To lose it would be better.

lol

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:02 PM
i want to aska straight forward question a yes or no answear no more no less, that question being are you happy with our govt.?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coins-US-NORFED-DOLLAR-TOKEN-RON-PAUL-1-00-COPPER_W0QQitemZ360107695408QQcmdZViewItemQQptZExonumia?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOZibKrtYvo

torrentspy.com

this one dissturbed me greatly!
i know it is kinda propaganda but none the less it is somethign that goes on and did happen.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=28675345&blogID=189077648

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:18 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Sat 01/03/09 12:18 PM
:banana: see any for for girls that like guns?

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:16 PM
no io?

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:15 PM

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself!

How much success have you guys had with mingle2?
I'm not expecting to find a soul mate or whatever, but it looks promising for meeting new people, at least :)

i have got a few matches on mutual match but non of em got any where maybe its just me.

thePatriot's photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:21 AM

well those two would be necessities to be in a relationship. Is she supposed to pay for the things you do together and drive you around?

well with the economy being the way it is and constantly getting worse, women might be forced to date alot of "losers" if they want a date at all, LOL

I guess it depends on what one's definition of "date" is.

Hmm, my definition of a date is when someone asks someone out and they take care to look nice and then go watch a movie or have dinner or whatever it is people do on a date. But that's just me, maybe I'm wrong.

sounds like my idea of a date to bad my attempt failed when i "went out" my first time lol i am pretty inexpirenced and got taken.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 18 19