Community > Posts By > thePatriot

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:10 PM
theres some one i been talkin to for a lill while i really like and care for, shes far away and i think in a relationship right now but i do want to meet her some day and would do what ever it takes.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 10:03 PM

i'm going to eat something but i'm so picky don't know what to eat
that might be taken sexualsmokin

i think it was b4 you said...:banana:

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:54 PM
i just ate a bowl of ziti when i am tryin to cut white pastas out of my diet lol

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:45 PM
Mafia greeting kiss only lol

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:39 PM

i don't care who it is or what it is exactly but, when things get bad i will be willing to fight for my rights, we cant let ourselves get side tracked with small details all that we need to know is that we all need to take our founders advice,

those who would sacrifice liberty for temporary safety deserve neither and will loose both.~Ben Franklin

Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
~Thomas Paine

all so as stated in George Washington's, First Inaugural Address, this govt. was meant to be a Republic not a democracy.

i truly believe that a Revolution could be coming sooner than later.

there is a national militia movement going on right now, actually a militia leader from Columbus Ohio just spoke in front of congress about the militias rapid growth and why its happening.

Why is it happening?

there's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAy_U7DaqA

of course they try saying they are terrorist or something and they aren't its a legal militia under the constitution.
normal everyday people are joining.

I've never heard of that before. It's so radical.

its what America was meant to be, we have just forgotten our way if it s gonna take conspiracy thereioes to make us as true American People to wake up fine, i believe some of what they say. but dont bite the whole thing and swallow at once. i only see that we are not what we are suppose to be and i want to experience how we were meant to live by our founders.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:32 PM

i don't care who it is or what it is exactly but, when things get bad i will be willing to fight for my rights, we cant let ourselves get side tracked with small details all that we need to know is that we all need to take our founders advice,

those who would sacrifice liberty for temporary safety deserve neither and will loose both.~Ben Franklin

Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
~Thomas Paine

all so as stated in George Washington's, First Inaugural Address, this govt. was meant to be a Republic not a democracy.

there is a national militia movement going on right now, actually a militia leader from Columbus Ohio just spoke in front of congress about the militias rapid growth and why its happening.

Why is it happening?

an overextending and intrusive government...

Yeah, it'll be great when Bush leaves.

haha it'll be the same. we'll just have Obama bashers instead of Bush bashers

It'll be interesting to see how the threads will look after the election.laugh

well...if Obama wins...then the boards will look and sound just like the govenment...no more debate...it will be one party rule...which is close to what's happening on these boards now...any differing opinion...is usually shouted down...or...dismissed as " lack of intelligence "...

Ohhh...no. It is calm here right now.

There are Repubs., Dems., Independents, and Communists on these forums. Nobody has taken it over that I can see. There used to be terrible name calling. It is so much better now.

I haven't seen anybody dismissed for lack of intelligence. I take that back. You have made digs about my intelligence.

ill get along with them all as long as no one threatens my freedoms or rights, i am sorry to say like chris rock once said any one who makes up there mind before they have heard the question is a complete idiot republicans, democrats etc. i am a person...

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:05 PM

~Thomas Paine

Why is it happening?

there's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAy_U7DaqA

of course they try saying they are terrorist or something and they aren't its a legal militia under the constitution.
normal everyday people are joining.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:41 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 10/27/08 07:42 PM

why?

id be grumpy too if i was in a nursing home and had people telling me when and when i cant take a crap,and feeding me instead of letting me eat and telling me when or when i cant go out side.

if they aren't in a nursing home maybe its just cause they got hemorrhoids
maybe ED too.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:38 PM

this thread made me remember how much our govt. sucks and how much i hate our govt. and love our country.

Why in the world would you say something like this???

And why would this thread remind you of that????

because the govt. should be assisting everyone a lot more with hurricane recovery , what have they done for you?
are you happy with what they have done?

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:32 PM

~Thomas Paine

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:16 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 10/27/08 07:17 PM
lol i didn't think spelling mattered that much it was just a quick one sentence post, but ill fix it for you all.

who else thinks a few politicians should stand trial for there crimes?

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:14 PM

:smile: There are worse things than death:smile: Life can be a curse:smile:

i deffinitly believe hell might be a mind set here or at least part.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:13 PM

drinker

Death never takes a wise man by surprise; he is always ready to go. - Jean de la Fontaine

good quote one i think ill live by.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:04 PM
you could just allways avoid hospitols the ridiculas cost and stay out of the system by not going in any event.
avoid the decision by not having to face it.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 04:03 PM
i am growin me a chin strap lol

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 04:01 PM
choc coated orange marshmellow pumpkins

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:55 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 10/27/08 03:55 PM
maybe

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:50 PM
Edited by thePatriot on Mon 10/27/08 03:52 PM
Me against the world~ by Simple plan

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:39 PM
i rmember awhile back seeing a interview where the guy said they would do that if he is elected.
i be that America is going to be cast into a mass riot if he dosnt get elected and if he dose i believe some other hate group would come after obama. too much hate for color of skin, i feel like obama and mccain are pushing the same bs just different puppets with the hands up thier asses.

thePatriot's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:35 PM
who else thinks a few polititions should stand trial for there crimes?