Community > Posts By > WalesRobert

WalesRobert's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:38 PM
What it really calls my attention is the way she dresses, not matter size, caring, and easy to talk to.....of course very romantic.

WalesRobert's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:35 PM

smile2What is the longest time you spent attracted to someone, but never said anything?smile2

About three years, she was along with another guy, I respected her all those years until she broke up, next day I told her about my feelings, guess what?....we married for about 4 years

WalesRobert's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:31 PM

i was wondering how many of you guys/girls said to ur ex that "i'll always love you" or "i'll love you forever" and you still do?

I do not love them anymore, but personally think that they were all special on their own way,

WalesRobert's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:29 PM

I'm feeling all sappy these days. I often have mushy thoughts that I'd love to say to the object of my affection, but can't at that moment for whatever reason. I just wanted a place to put them all down.

So here's a thread to write love notes. Secret or not so secret, it makes no difference. Express the love in your heart in here!

:heart: :heart: love love :heart: :heart: love love

If I would have you here with me tonight starting from this moment,,, I would never let you go.