Community > Posts By > journey53

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 10:18 PM
I want to tell you i lived with alot of hate in my heart, I was an athiest. And my heart was so cold. Alot had happen to me.
And one day I was watching the 700 club and they
started talking about Jesus, I had no idea who this man was. We had a very long talk me and the 7oo club. This was done by phone. I had to seek
Help. My heart was just so hard toward alot of people that hurt me that went back to my childhood.Their was some people I felt i had no reason to forgive them, since i was just a child and they were adults. But that,s why christ died for us,I got a piece of paper wrote down every name from the time i was a child into adult hood.
I remember telling God that i couldn,t forgive but through him I could. So went to my list it even had the people that I hurt on it and wrote them a letter and asked them for forgiveness. It took alot of time in my prayer closet and i cried so much as he took a scrub brush and cleanse me inside. I said to the father i want to be able to feel again no matter how much it hurt.
And now alot more thing I have gone through and i,m trusting the Lord to help me through this.
I was almost 30 when i got saved. And now I,m 53.
And I love the Lord with all my heart , soul . and mind. I wanted to share this with you because
I understand how you feel.
May god guide you and the Holy spirite
Talk to you and guide you in the right
direction.
Journey 53
Set free by the blood Of Jesus

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:40 PM
Is anyone from Tn out in our cyber land:smile: