Written by:

Mr_Look

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:42 AM
Abstruse frown

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 05:20 PM
Op..

It's rather sad huh man,Anyway (Socratease)
shot you the best advice I feel! What he's sating is true man, If your a nice fella and want the same in return, You have to be careful man...

Cuss the days of Women wanting to be treated like a Queen is as used up as a box of Crispy Cream Donuts in a police station!

Just be prepared to punt the evil ones through the up rights, at anytime! But like he said,They don't wan't a tater-tot, And Don't sell out neither man.

Usually I've found it that women who want to be treated nice will just "Tell You"
Example; C'Mon take me out, lets go to dinner, Or grab a drink perhaps...
It's like the whole Wall Mart VS. Mall thing actually.

Keep it simple and real. You take a chick to the Mall and lets her have whatever, She'll only browse around...But man, You drop them off at Wall Mart, Dude there's baskets coming outta that store, They only need you to open the Trunk up!

That's Right

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:44 PM
Mayhem

..That's a great question Man. I have to agree with ya on allot of your statements! Ya know, it never makes any since does it?
I been around long enough to know what's up, And allot of these women now days are "New Age" and Damn is it tough to warm up to, Especially me. My past relationship with my Ex was 7+ years and now, It's like where in the hell do ya start ya know?

I've already did the Club/Bar thing and that only breaks your wallet anymore, And furthermore, I've went into nice places all dressed up, Looking good and "GOT NOTHING" ...Then the next evening I kept my old dirty work cloths & boots on and was hit on by every damn women in there.

I've found that keeping it real and being very bold with a touch of class gets you the "Mingle" everytime..

But never the less, It all depends on the age to, I feel!
Generally the women who have no kids that are younger, tend to be the ones that flirt their twist all the time..."Generally"
If your in shape and wanna chase them all night that's ok, But being able to be yourself without feeling like you have to change is where it's at man. The Women who do have kids and been crapped on a few times are the ones who seem to be a little more settled down ya know...
And "usually" that's my kinda style...
Not only will the Women be more mature, But the conversation too!!

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:03 PM
Ya know what I hate?
That I only have 1 Beer left in my Damn Fridge!

LOL....Anyway, It's agreeable, I don't care for ppl who copy and paste neither.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:00 PM
Me giving 90% & you giving 10%

..Remember, it's not always about you!