Community > Posts By > PSP540

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:57 PM
what are some of the best treatment to prevent this?

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:11 PM
i was wondering how many of you guys/girls said to ur ex that "i'll always love you" or "i'll love you forever" and you still do?

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:01 PM
depressing

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 11:14 AM
*sry if u think im spamming and stuff but im not trying to i jst thought they needed to be in different post

so what do u think

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:13 AM

According to your previous post, you've only been broke up for a week. And she is pissed at you cause you didn't treat her like she deserved. That doesn't mean that she has shut off all feelings for you.

You need to make a choice here and stick with it. Either fight to get her back, or give it up. Quit torturing yourself by asking her questions like that if you don't intend to do anything about it, cause you'll just keep hurting and never heal. JMHOflowerforyou

hey thanks MsCarmen what you said gave me more energy

i love her and i want her back i will do me utmost best to fight for her back and i dnt think iam give up thanks

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:09 AM

this is also the third thread you've made about the same thing. I think one is sufficient

sry about that i jst have so much on my mind right now

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:07 AM

It means a lot more that you asked her that question

what do u mean by that quiet?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:01 AM
No, like this was something i typed on my blog in myspace and i didn't want others to preferably know this was directly to her and show how depress i am

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:00 AM
i was talking to my ex (she has a new bf and all)

*this wasn't long after we broke up

i was really hurt and i asked her "do you still love me?"

she replied with a pause and said "im sry i cant tell u because if i did i would be unfaithful to my bf"

do you think it meant anything?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:55 AM

The thought crosses my mind that instead of talking to her mother for advice you need to build a support network of your own that is going to give you the confidence to be your best self. If you are one of the millions that don't have the best foundation at home you may have to go outside to the community for a mentor. Look around and search out someone who has good habits and a reasonable road to sucess that you can copy. My guess is somewhere within your own family is someone who knows you, loves you, and can guide you as you pull back up from one of lifes hard landings. If not look into your faith, maybe a past teacher that liked you and can guide you, a community support organization like Habitat, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Jaycees, or even a sport group like Recreation center near you;many coaches are about people building not just winning. If you get busy your pain will fade.

hey thanks the part about building my own stronger support really got to me thanks :smile:

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:47 AM
heck no my treasure was not an "it" to me my treasure was my everything

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:42 AM
Everyone should hold whats dear to them close or one day you'll lose it. I was once on top of the world; what made me there was my treasure. Day by day I would look at it, admire it, and love it. But the thing is that I was blind; my treasure was fragile and as each day passes by it became more. I left it out in the cold darkness and did not take great care of it as I should have and now.. it's gone.. out of my life like a flash of lightning. I would think back to the times i had with my treasure but its too late... I was foolish and uncaring and now it belongs to someone else. Now I am alone.. in the deepest of my life, it is as if I've fallen into the pit of the abyss; my body stays here alone, cold, in despair, rotting, dying...

You people who are in a relationship take this advice from me before its too late to change thing

*i know this may not make sense and all and it not the greatest advice but to me this was something i wish i new from beforefrustrated

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:20 AM
she met him b4 in middle school but he would always make fun of her..it really sucks for me because i really love her i gave her my all practically and i cant forget her she was my first love too

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:10 AM
Edited by PSP540 on Sat 10/25/08 09:32 AM
I recently just broke up with my girlfriend and she meant the whole world to me. About a week ago we were having a really rough time and so her mom said "you guys should start all over" so we did but we didnt talk. She feels negative towards me because she feels as though as she were my mom takign care of me and i was unable to treat her as she deserve. i really want her back but two days ago she got with someone else. This person was able to "catch her as she was falling" and now shes with him..i really want her back in my life but i dont know what to do. today shes goign to be seeing her new bf family already.. she gave me alot of chance to change but it was too late for me.. i still lvoe her with all that i am.. now that shes gone i really do know how much she means to me..its driving me insane to know shes not with me anymore..the tears jst wont stop