Community > Posts By > brunette_doll87

brunette_doll87's photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:58 AM
I would try to get her some medication maybe. That is a serious illness and if it were cancer she would be getting treated so same thing. Bipolar people can be very violent. True story I had a bipolar friend and she was very verbally abusive and I know she burn her mom on purpose(twice). You have to think about any kids that might come along. I agree with everyone else. When in doubt, get out. But if you want to make sure you are done you can try to reach out and see if meds are a permanent solution. You can't help someone who doesn't want it. GL.

brunette_doll87's photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:51 AM

i dont understand here..are you talking of female and female ? if it is what you are talking that is crazy

How do you get that from that?

brunette_doll87's photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:37 AM
Short and simple, I believe there is only 1 God. And that we all essentially worship the same God in all religions. With all of the breaks from the churches, and reformations I don't believe any 1 group has it right. But we should still seek him. I truly believe that everyone has their own personal relationship with God and that is the reason it is called a "personal relationship".

brunette_doll87's photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:30 AM
This was NC-17. There was mention of the words nipples, vagina, 4 play, cock. If you thought that was impure I'll keep my poems in my book.

brunette_doll87's photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:23 AM
that is the greatest smiley ever. You can tell an alcoholic came up with that one. lol