Community > Posts By > Chris

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 01:07 PM
not when one is dead by definition

well than, you may not know, if ya did, you'd know you were in heaven though. but that's what I saying earlier

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 01:05 PM
it's only discrimination if their not w/straight/Christian but if they are no discrimination. i mean, how can I think otherwise? can anyone think of it happening otherwise?

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 12:56 PM
oh and just because I said I wasn't sure about the existence of live doesn't, that's does not mean I don't know the definition. again, huge difference what was said and how you read it

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 12:51 PM
first of all your reaction to someone suggesting a book to read says a lot about you.
you're here in the forums participating so that suggests you have some level of literacy.
sharing a book is pretty innocent. it's a suggestion not something being forced.
people often share things with others that brought them enjoyment or enlightenment.
also according to your topic...you don't even know if love exists or not. Are you really in the position to tell someone that it can't be one thing or another?

alright now you lost me. he didn't suggest a book, he quoted from a book. huge difference, like I was suppose to just know. so on the contrary, the way its posted and how you came up with a suggestion tells me alit about you as well

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 06:54 AM
Education or degree never gives us real knowledge until we step out into the real world and the day we start earning an learning from the experience of life.. the degree is just a piece of paper required to fulfill some job structure but experience we gain from our own..
I never referred you to read, maybe I'm not so good in understanding, just was cheering you up.
Sorry if got wrong, Good Time.
tc.

I can see that. I might've misunderstood what you meant as well then. so no worry's. have a good one.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 06:50 AM
I have so many thoughts and concerns honestly when I read your posts. You're all over the place.

really? I see how one can say that. but it was all to prove my point. when I say something, I say it . there's no other meaning or ulterior motive. I call it how I read it and nothing else. no buts, what ifs, can be or anything else that is theoretical. that's not answers unless of course the question was theoretical. but my point I don't use anything theoretical unless that was the base of the question to begin with. . so everything that you read that I posted is what's it is not what it could be. does that help ya? if not. please indulge me and illaberate and I'll explain differently.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 06:20 AM
and fyi, there no 4 loves. you love or you don't , period. if I did read, I would've purposely not read that book because the title itself contradicts the meaning of love.
oh yeah ......make no mistake, I'm one of those guys.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 06:15 AM
More confusion.. here love is hard to define and find an going for 4..... :flushed:
:laughing: jzt kidding..

OT to @Chris, i guess someone will surely will, who has a good an better experience ova it...

lol. oh well, excuse me. because I don't do books. or...... maybe you shouldn't assume everyone reads much less knows who this c.w Lewis or whatever his name is. because honestly, don't know, don't care. I dropped out in 7th grade and I'm self made and educated. I don't for scholars or college because all those people say the same thing, read that book? they laugh when I say I got a 7th grade education because their college educated and they read books. I'll say it the way I always do,not saying you don't but I work for a living. I don't have time to read books or even watch TV for that matter. while their laughing, they make less money than me and they have college debt. when I retire I might read a book or grab one to light a fire with, but the point, I'll have the time catch me then.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:59 AM
A Christian is someone whose behavior and heart reflects Jesus Christ.

thank you for your honesty. that's exactly how I perceive it. I been told because I think other possibilities, that's not Christian. gotta believe Jesus Christ is God and if I think other possibilities then Im a denier of Christ or something. like, l love everyone and I see people for their actions. but being christian I'm suppose to let people walk all over me?I'm one of those people, you don't have to respect me but im not gonna let anyone get away with disrespecting me without a consequence. some say I'm suppose to lower my head and walk away that's the christian thing to do. well that maybe but that's also what a punk does and that I'm not. they make me "earn" their respect, I will but I'm gonna make em regret it. in the bible it says eye for an eye tooth for a tooth. tell me again why I'm not or lesser of a Christian than they are? it's ridiculous the way people take religion, then break in down how "they feel" it should be.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:40 AM
Everyone's life has some stories bad/good past or present.. life moves on, If we have a positive way of thinking surely we will have a peace in life...
Give yourself a space for sometime and relax..
Your life an choice is yours.
Have A Good Time.

I appreciate your input but that doesn't answer my question in any way. I can't even think of any way that even is remotely close to helping with my question.
I mean if you just said that, just to say it, I can relate and understand what you mean. but yeah

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:34 AM
isn't my day, I got all 7+. not all at once though. depends on who I'm talk too. I strategically utilize them when needed.

wait, so does that make me like a strategical sociopath or just someone that sees the situation for what is and uses against that person? huh, I would talk to a mental health person but I don't even agree with that terminology. you got the mentally sane and the mentally unstable. mental health sounds like to me like well, we don't think that way, heres some drugs, good day. your mentally healthy when you think the way they think you should.
I know right; "in their eyes" I'm a strategical sociopath with mental health problems and definitely isn't gonna be fixed because I know "not think" I'm mentally sane, therefore, I know right from wrong not just by law but morally as well.
I know, no hope for people like me. don't feel sorry for me though. I purposely think the way I do because I want to be different. you say I can't I say I did. you see? no regrets for this guy.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:15 AM
isn't my day, I got all 7+. not all at once though. depends on who I'm talk too. I strategically utilize them when needed.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:08 AM
I feel pretty much the same way when it comes to actual dating. What's the point of becoming partners if you continue to live the lifestyle as a single?

I believe there's a difference between "dating" and "taking time for self".

To me, dating is more like a courtship, spending time together to see if you enjoy each other's company. And later, if the relationship becomes more serious, spending time together because you enjoy each other's company.

I guess it all boils down to how you interpret and define "dating".

Good topic Duttoneer :wave:

well said.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:03 AM
:thinking: Who asked??

what? I just did.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 05:00 AM
I consider myself christian. I grew up southern Baptist and went every Sunday and Wednesday, did the vacation bible school every summer; highly involved in church. when I was about 10, I realized I like tattoos, babes, beer and above all, Freedom. grew my hair out and died it green and all of a sudden I'm a bad Christian. your suppose to treat your body as a temple, well, smoking at 12, already had a beer once. now, inked up on top that. yeah, I wasn't going down a Christian baptist rd. and god's mad at me now?! so, at a young age, I soon realized I didn't need organized religion. I still strongly believe to this day, I just don't believe I have to worship the way my church told me to or anyone for that matter. I also consider other religions and their beliefs. what if there is not a single god but god's? the different prophets all that.
that being said, am I a Christian? "before answering; remember, I'm asking a question, be honest. No sugar coat, beating around the bush. I want honest straight forward inputs".

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 04:31 AM
people are so quick to throw that word around and they have no idea what it means. personally, I got to a point in my life I don't even want to hear it anymore. well, obviously because I question if it's real from her or not. divorce is up, people aren't having as many kids. it's partially because of that think.

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 04:22 AM
Einstein was right about that other thing before it wasn't even known. so why would I go with a different theory on the black hole? that hole not even light can escape theory, I can't buy. Einstein predicted a 3-d alternate world. I going with what he said. his theorys have actually been proven while others are just theory's

Chris's photo
Sun 12/11/22 04:13 AM
don't know, but the only thing we're guaranteed when we're born, is death. the great thing is when we go, we'll find out. hey, might be one of those things like, we all had it wrong kinda thing.

Chris's photo
Sat 12/10/22 09:18 AM
I'm a Christian and I was married to a Muslim and it did not change my relationship with God or my faith. I'm pretty sure buying a cake is safe. lol

you caught on to that huh? that's my exactly my point. it's no big secret religion is believed and worshipped in many different ways. countless wars fought and lives lossed in name of religion. but if you believe strongly and follow it to the t , if your baptist for example your now going to a Catholic church to worship and IF you did decide to attend; well, certainly you have to realize their not preaching Baptist religion only Catholic.
so why would I go buy a cake from them when I know I strongly disagree with their ideology. most people are like me, I have a cake for sale , you need one, let's do business. I can careless what you believe, your sexual orientation or whatever. Im selling a cake. you want to complain about life you got the wrong guy. honestly, I can careless about your views. hints the exact reason I'm not throwing mine out there until YOU put me in that spot. then, I'm gonna hurt your feelings and I never intended to. Im just trying to sell a cake. but thats exactly how it gets blown out of proportion. all I wanted to do is sell this cake and now look at the situation.
that being said, could I make you a cake the way you want it? yes, just like you could find another cake maker or baker whatever. we "could" do something different "why is the bakers could worse than the buyers could, " I believe would be the proper question.
I'm gonna go ahead and say it because someone is gonna try to answer but that's a rhetorical question. any answer you give from either perspective is gonna be purely opinion. I only accept that answer to a hypothetical question. obviously being hypothetical Im asking your opinion.
for those who don't realize, this is a debate. fyi, youll be there forever and never get no where trying to debate opinion. that's ridiculous to me so there for, I only debate facts. I'm ok with leaving this discussion with whos could've was right? because that's even. I'm not right nor are you but we both left the table even because again, you can't argue opinion and expect a reasonable out come because that doesnt exist because it's not a fact, just your opinion. God and Santa are fake fairy tales but you can't see the irony in what you believe. I dont mean it in a negative way. I just want to open as many minds as possible. "a warriors greatest weapon is their mind. " quoted from the book, "the human animal".

Chris's photo
Sat 12/10/22 08:13 AM
Politicians are in a the same category as lawyers and car salesman. Being less than honest is pertinent to doing their job successfully. We don’t like it but we accept it to a certain degree. We have to if we want to eventually get things done. But it seems the media has fallen into that category, and chosen a side to align with. This is one group that should never let their political differences direct the way they do their job. Once that happens it can only get worse for the other side and the country. The more the media constructs it’s reporting to help cover for that party the more that party feels it can get by with. And one thing leads to another and another. Where does it end. Someone once said , if you control information you can control everything. Is this where this country is headed ?

well said. anyone with any sense of direction can feel where we were 2 yrs ago and now. much worse. like I said, I can feel it and so can they if they open their minds up but their so brain washed they can't tell whats being done even though it's happening right in front of them. like drilling,they say we can't drill here because global warming but yet we can let other countries that hate us drill and we give them money? what global warming doesn't exist there only here?! hello!!! as the same people that talk about it turn around and get on their private jets burning more than we ever could. that's ridiculous to me. that's a slap in the face and no respect if you wanted it. that's what the elite thinks of them but they can't see it. I mean, how'd they convince you Santa clause don't exist but you believe in a hole lotta crap that isn't proven on the other hand. global warming hasn't been proved or disproved. every yr we get closer to the sun so the glaciers will in fact melt eventually anyway. that's not politics it's science. there's no god but your final answer is could've would've should've. God and Santa clause don't exist but you believe in pink unicorns and a utopia where it's gonna be better than America but they can't see the irony. I'm not gonna debate nothing I can't prove or has positive results. that's because where I live in realville 2+2=4 not some other ridiculous number someone came up with. but that's what they do, that's how it starts, its not education they been pushing for yrs but indoctrination.