Community > Posts By > Pleasuremale

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 10:52 PM
The surest path to success with people is not to try to hard. This means you need to be yourself. Be friendly and invite a response without being over powering. Do not demand anything, but request it. Sometime less is more. I like to talk in a friendly tone and discuss various topics. For example, I like to cook. So I mention that and also that I have many self-made recipes. But I do not want to sound bombastic so I also add that I am not ready for Iron Chef quite yet. I also love to barbecue. This leads into a picnic type date where I cook for her. Or, better yet both make something. Here I am using my interest in cooking to create a full day of fun with a new lady. Maybe you do not cook, but like a certain type of food. Here suggest a nice place to go and enjoy a great meal with great conversation. My final suggestion is do not be afraid to try something new. Life is an adventure. Let's be creative.

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 12:38 AM
I know that it is more difficult for mature ladies dating. Our society rewards youth and the hot item of the instant. Today everything is a flash in the pan then on to the next thing "trending". I am rather old school and appreciate a lady that is mature. I believe that a woman flowers after 45 to 50 years old and gets better every year thereafter. Society unfortunately does not share my vision.