Community > Posts By > CaLiRuBy73

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Fri 02/21/20 01:37 PM

Hi CaliRuby73 F/35,

I read everything... I'm a mingle addict. But this thread is like 3 months old. You'd have better luck if you were to send Andrew a message (mingle mail, whatever) to his profile page...

tongue2

Welllllll........ HOW HELPFUL!!! laugh

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Fri 02/21/20 01:30 PM

She makes sure your beer glass never goes empty during the game.:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

BOO!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Fri 02/21/20 01:15 PM
LOL! Now THERE'S a philosophy!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Fri 02/21/20 01:10 PM
Ok.. thanks... looks like you're gone!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Mon 06/08/09 02:59 PM

OMG! Are women REALLY still falling for guys like these????? ALL I HEAR IS """""NAKED, BEER, FOOTBALL, SIT ON FACE, BLAH BLAH BLAH"""""""""" Does anyone else want to throw up?? LoL!!!!!!!!

It's called playful flirting... and it has more punch when you use the typical stereotypes.

Being single, it's ok to flirt.

Sense of Humor... all in fun.
I say "how sad"

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Mon 06/08/09 02:58 PM
I say "how sad"

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:31 PM
YEAH...RIGHT HERE! The one who keeps trying to contact you but you won't give her the time of day!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:22 PM

Let's here it for the good ol' fashioned 408 area code of San Jose (and adjacent towns/cities).

Anyone in the area looking to make a friend? Don't hesitate to leave a comment here, or send me an eMail!

Guys: Friends are never a bad thing!

Girls: Looking to date? Fantastic! Looking for a friend? Fantastic!

Don't be afraid of meeting new people. Opening new doors leads to new hallways, which in turn can lead to new doors. You never know where life will take you :)

-Andrew
Hi Andrew, hows it goin. 408 here! F/35. Whats up? You looking forward to Summer? Sometime I wonder if most people read these posts. Even their own. Well, Get back to me if ya wanna chat. Take care!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:08 PM

Well this has been an absolute flop! Just a waste of board space...yes sir! either everyone from The SJ is either Too cool or too illiterate to type a simple hello. Am I going about this all wrong? was I supposed to type it in SPANISH or something.
waving HI...........IM HERE........READING YOUR POST.......... Come back and chat. I wonder "who" is reading these things and why. Well, just wanted to say "Hey" and Im in the area. Take care!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:05 PM

Just wondering if there's any Bay Area people that might want to chat!
Yup, bay area girl right here! Hows it goin?

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Mon 05/18/09 06:57 PM
Just stopping by to say hello. Wondering if anyone from the SF South Bay area will read this. If anyone would like to chat let me know. Take care all.

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:27 PM

San Jose bigsmile
Right on! Whassup habs?

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:20 PM
Just stopping by to say hello. Wondering if anyone from the SF South Bay area will read this. If anyone would like to chat let me know. Take care all.

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:17 PM
Hi Jamie, how are you?

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:10 PM
OMG! Are women REALLY still falling for guys like these????? ALL I HEAR IS """""NAKED, BEER, FOOTBALL, SIT ON FACE, BLAH BLAH BLAH"""""""""" Does anyone else want to throw up?? LoL!!!!!!!!

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:57 PM
^ ^ NICE!! ^ ^

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:53 PM
Hi Jamie82,

I would agree with misstina. "IF it is causing issues it is probably best."

However, It depends on the people. Are you close? Good friends? have you been through a lot? are you terminating the friendship for no other reason that Jealousy? Is your X a good, honest, decent person? Are YOU a good, honest, decent person? You new man....is it a serious thing?

The thing is, there are a whole array of circumstances that play factors. I think ultimately if it is a FRIENDSHIP...a TRUE friendship then, yes it's ok. Would your life be better with or without him in it? Weigh "it" I guess.

If you are just hanging on cuz you still have some sort of feelings then you should rethink your NEW relationship.

Either way, Good Luck Jamie82!!!! Hope it works out for all of you.

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:09 PM

yea u can get a date on here if ur mindless and dress and act like everyone else.

Like I said......confusion and wasted time. ~rolling eyes~

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:07 PM

if you have i would love to here about it because i just think its all B.S.

Somehow...I DO NOT think 'flirt4u' is here for dating!!!! I think people pic most sites (GENERALLY) for certain reasons. Which I'm sure is obvious to most of us. BUT, there are all kinds of people. If you're interested in dating, don't be afraid to say so. Most of us have a difficult time just coming out and being honest about (what they really want) the truth!! If you're here just to make friends, SAY IT. If you're here for dating, SAY IT. If you here for sex, SAY IT. Otherwise the rest is B.S. and creates nothing but confusion and wasted time. You might just find what you're LOOKING for!! Good Luck! flowerforyou

CaLiRuBy73's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:54 PM
Hi 'fourtrebles',

I have no children to speak, unfortunately. But, would be nice to meet someone new to chat with or go out and do something. What area do you live in? Well...I hope things are well. Lemme know if you'd like to chat. Take care!

Ruby

Previous 1