Community > Posts By > smallsnicker

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:23 AM
Been up all night and feeling wired. On steroids for a sinus infection. Wicked stuff

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:12 AM
New Year's Eve? Am I supposed to do something?
Ah well, thanks to the snow, I won't.

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:08 AM
Thank you...You made me smile.
I'm really not a whiner, but trapped here is getting old.

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 12/28/08 06:40 AM
I've been off work since Dec. 19th and we have over a foot of snow. The highest temp we've had is 21*. My car is the worst in this weather and to top it off I now have a sinus infection. I was supposed to go on a trip yesterday, but here I am. Don't know if I'll survive this winter. Uggg frown

smallsnicker's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:09 PM
who dreads holidays?

smallsnicker's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:37 PM
"I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

True Friends are like Diamonds,
precious but rare.
False Friends are like Autumn Leaves,
found everywhere.

smallsnicker's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:31 PM

Sorry ladies here...

but, those of you putting your war-paint (make-up) on in the car's rearview mirror during morning rush-hour traffic (or anytime!) should be flogged publicly...repeatedly...and majorly rear-ended to shove that little magic MASKara wand into your eyeball! explode

Click, click...BOOOOOOOOOM! frustrated

Thank you for that, I don't wear much if any war paint and am criticized all the time for my "natural" look

smallsnicker's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:24 PM
This world needs all kinds of people, even idiots. Who else would make me feel smart?

smallsnicker's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:57 PM
Stalkers

smallsnicker's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:55 PM
The motorcycle cop that sits on road "U" in the middle of no where and write you up.

smallsnicker's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:23 PM
Make sure you're honest. And what do you want a woman who wants you or your car?

smallsnicker's photo
Wed 11/05/08 06:00 PM
What about Eastern Washington?
I'm here in the sage brush

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:51 PM
Hey goofball, if this forum wasn't so out there, I would have a come back for ya

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:51 PM
Thank you
That has been my thought all along.
I just wanted someone else's opinion, so I know I'm not totally whack here.
I'm not good in groups anyway, and it would be the first time meeting his family. There will be no alone time.
As far as my relationship with this man goes, I see potential, but again with my eyes wide open, I see issues that must be addressed, mainly communication.

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:03 PM
ok, then here is my dilemma
I am supposed to go to his house for Thanksgiving and feel there is a definite miscommunication. I wish we could get together and talk and clear the air before that date. But we live 3 hours apart. Time and money are a factor. Yes, there is email communication, but oh so easy to hide behind words on a screen and the phone, but again there not the same as face to face. I'm going to let him know I wish we could meet before the holiday thing, but I don't feel because of distance that will happen.

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 05:49 PM
Ok, men you tell me....
If something is black do you want me to tell you upfront, or say it is gray and him and haw about it for a month?

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 05:38 PM
I do. they are people who want someone who cares with out possessing or smothering them. Just like me. They don't want baggage, openness and frankness are definitely high on the list. Men are people, just like women, and I firmly believe that communication is the key.

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 05:34 PM
Good Point.
I tend to look at the big picture and live simply with out baggage, I'm sure I may need to explain that again.
I may also need to re-state, that I'm ok alone, company is nice, but I'm not looking for anyone to rescue me. Just take it as it comes openly.

smallsnicker's photo
Sun 10/26/08 03:50 PM
I wonder if anyone feels like I do at times.
Met someone a while back, seeing him off and on for about 10 months. Finally told him my feelings are a little deeper than friendship. Ah, big mistake being honest, he retreats.
I had told him months ago, I don't want to possess anyone, or change them. If I choose to be with them, it is honest and open.
I feel like people just can't communicate openly anymore, things are always read into the words that are said. Just because I said my feelings are going deeper, he jumped to the conclusion that I want to live together. Not the case. If that was the case I would have said so. I just wish relationships could be honest and open...upfront.
I'm ok, alone, but at times would really enjoy someone's company and maybe let things progress naturally and see where they lead.
Ok, I guess I've vented enough.

smallsnicker's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:44 PM
Thanks, wish the chat feature was more for a room than one on one.

Previous 1