Community > Posts By > jvlmm

jvlmm's photo
Mon 12/20/10 08:57 AM
I agree....I am having trouble finding a guy who wants to have a relationship, not just have sex. To meet this person would be such a refreshing change of pace :) Juli

jvlmm's photo
Tue 02/23/10 02:19 PM
Martinsville....but work in Bloomington :)

jvlmm's photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:57 PM
Anyone near Bloomington? At this point, I would settle for someone to just pal around with...maybe take in a movie, eat a bite, go to a concert, etc. I don't need someone to pay my way; I just hate going places by myself.

jvlmm's photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:29 AM
The dad was a state representative or something in politics when they got married. I think they live in some little fantasy land they have created in their own minds. When the son got engaged, he and his fiance had never kissed. They are saving that for their wedding. Unreal! I'm all for abstinence but no kissing????

On the other hand, they don't take hand-outs like the Gosselins do (or not that they let on anyway) and they don't use credit. They just built that huge house and it is paid for. So I guess as long as they are not on welfare or some other assistance, what they do is their business.

jvlmm's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:32 PM
Today is sunny, breezy, and 61. The Colts don't play until tomorrow evening so I've been cleaning, cooking, and doing laundry. But even of that....time to get a good book and relax. Hope everybody is having a great Sunday!

Juli

jvlmm's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:30 PM
Martinsville area here!

jvlmm's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:00 PM
3 p.m. and it is still pretty chilly but the sun is shining and it's pretty. It is nice sleeping weather and even better if the cat snuggles up next to me :)

jvlmm's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:55 AM
Mine has been a hump-less hump day unfortunately. But is always nice to think we're on the downhill slide towards the weekend :)

thanks for the welcome oldsage. I look forward to making many new friends.

jvlmm's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:10 AM
Was chilly here in Bloomington too this morning...33 gosh darned degrees! I am definitely not ready for cold weather. If only I was on the beach in panama city *sigh*

jvlmm's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:04 AM
Happy Hump Day everybody! Just one more in October. Man is the year flying by or what?????

jvlmm's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:53 AM
Good morning everybody! I am new to mingle but was nice to see an early morning bunch. It's close to 5 am and I'm already at work with my first pot of coffee brewing. Hope everybody has a wonderful day :)

Juli

jvlmm's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:15 AM
Knights in White Satin - Moody Blues
anything by Neil Diamond
Julie Julie Julie Do Ya Love Me - Bobby Sherman

jvlmm's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:06 AM
I did....thanks for saying hi! I'm looking forward to making some new friends and hopefully finding a new guy :)

jvlmm's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:52 AM
Hi..anybody from around the Bloomington/Martinsville area?