Community > Posts By > xGANJAx

xGANJAx's photo
Sun 09/04/22 09:54 AM
Hey how is everything? i am a recently separated 51 yr old searching for a good woman that dont judge and wont try to change me into something that i am not, i recently got out of a very long and miserable marriage where i was lied to, cheated on, and betrayed by the woman that i married and the children that i raised, so as you can imagine i am not looking to jump into anything right away, but i am not just looking for a friend, im looking for someone that can remind me of what its like to have a good woman in their life, i need that Love and compassion, attention and affection, as well as lots of kinky sex, i am very open minded and like the old saying goes, i want a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom, but i also want a woman to be self sufficient and can stand on her own two feet without the help of a man, im looking for a partner and not someone who wants a man to support them, i dont mind if a woman is as poor as me but you must want to work hard to build not only a relationship with me but a long lasting life with a home together, i do not need someone who is cold hearted, shallow, materialistic or mean spirited, i get turned on by sweetness, shyness, maturity, intelligence, open mindedness and there are other things as well but i cant think of them at the moment, you dont have to be perfect i just want you to be perfect for me, do not lie, do not cheat, do not steal, and never ever betray me.

xGANJAx's photo
Sun 09/04/22 09:32 AM
Prince ( I wanna be your Lover)

xGANJAx's photo
Sun 09/04/22 09:31 AM
Michael Jackson and Prince (The Revolution)

xGANJAx's photo
Sun 09/04/22 09:23 AM
Go ahead and rate me but be nice