Community > Posts By > hearthacker0007

hearthacker0007's photo
Sat 06/07/14 06:18 AM
do u think tht these 2 countries will ever get normal wid each other...i mean wud they ever solve their disputes ..?

hearthacker0007's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:13 AM
im not forcing her or asking her abt it...bt i post it heya jst to know what u guys did in this sorta situation...im not stupid to force her or make her do something tht she doestnt want to... Im waiting...

hearthacker0007's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:13 AM
im not forcing her or asking her abt it...bt i post it heya jst to know what u guys did in this sorta situation...im not stupid to force her or make her do something tht she doestnt want to... Im waiting...

hearthacker0007's photo
Fri 02/21/14 02:14 AM
its jst a myth man...

hearthacker0007's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:46 AM
1 year passd away...then she went to bosnia ...(in summer holidays)...nd came bak ...we usd to chat...i used to lie tht yeai i love u 2 nd all...then ther was this culture show nd i ws modlin she came ther to cheer me up.....then i started likin her...then i had this feelings 4 her...2 years passed away...
Then i became serious abt this commimtment wid her...nd changed myself to a very gud boy...nd tld her everything...(she kno eack nd everything abt me)
then after 4 years...in 2012 i came to pak...(we are in long-distance relatinnship nw)
its been long time since we met nw...almost 2 year...its hard for me to stop myself 4rm physical relationship wid gals nw...cz its my weak point...i dnt wanna do it wid some1 else..we gona met in nex few days...(within 45days) ...i tld her tht ie u dnt allow me i might do it wid some1 else...she sed k..bt i dnt want it this way...i consider it cheatin...
Nd i dnt hav kids...lol
its clicked on this otp randamly :p

hearthacker0007's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:25 AM
dyyumm u guyzz!!
This is goin nowhere...i belong to north-frontier..bt i live in epypt..(plannin to move to canada)...lemme tell ya 4rm begining...
I was a playa...i used to hav fun wid girl nd then move on...(i regret tht nw...)
then i met this gal in epypt...shez from bosnia(muslim)....she was my classmate...we became gud friends..she used to help me in my projects ne all... Then i found out tht she likes me...then i tld her i like ya 2 jst like tht while chattin wid her..i hardly used give her time...i used to jst *** in the morning nd say hi to her in 1st class then go to my friends...bt i dnt kno y i neva had any bad intentions toward her...i didnt tuk adv of her...

hearthacker0007's photo
Wed 02/19/14 03:49 AM

Tell her that you've tried it and that she will really like it.

I don't know man. I think that you could probably get into her pants unless she's totally fridgid. That's not rocket science either but like someone touched on above, there might be some guilty feelings afterwards. The thing is though, I don't really get how a horny guy could be happy with a woman like that. Four f**king years? That would make me desperate enough to marry her.

YO MR.sex guru
i didnt like ur comment...

hearthacker0007's photo
Wed 02/19/14 03:40 AM

Lol tawt... he asked for love making. .. n u talking about sex.... I know people say sex n love making is same but for me sex is what u can have wid anyone but lovemaking is wid one u love n is really special. .. love making is a special feeling you will have wid ur mate on bed... try feeling it.. hope u understand

yeah...somehow u understood me...unfornatuly i've written se* bt it i didnt meant it in tht way...its not abt having sex... & yeah we r commited...marriage is nt possible at the moment cz we r both studying...nd we want to finish our studies first...

hearthacker0007's photo
Tue 02/18/14 08:57 AM
alrite.i'll try not to think abt it..im not telling her cz once we talked abt couples having se* & all befo marriage...nd i got to kno her opinion...so i decided its better to jst keep quite than telling her my opinion...cz then she'l b upset tht she is nt able to fulfill my wish or she might do it 4 me...bt i dnt want it to in this way...

hearthacker0007's photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:35 AM

respect her or move on.....its not rocket science.....

i respect her alot...i neva forced her...nd i neva tld her abt my feelings tht i want it...im jst asking u guys..if there is any proper way to convience/ask her...wat her u call it

hearthacker0007's photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:50 AM

It should not take "convincing." It could look like you do not respect her wishes. I think you should respect her wishes. If you cannot do that, then maybe rethink what it is you really want.

nah...its not lyk tht...we are 2gether for almost four years....nd i dnt think we will marry soon :(

hearthacker0007's photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:05 AM
i really need it...we r very happy 2gether ...she sed after marriage :(

hearthacker0007's photo
Fri 02/14/14 11:07 PM
well i didnt find any educational group so i randomly choose this 1... :p
btw...wats the acca scope in the world ?

hearthacker0007's photo
Fri 02/14/14 02:39 AM
gud luking canadian gf/wife

hearthacker0007's photo
Fri 02/14/14 02:08 AM
acca stands 4 the Association of Chartered Certified
Accountants
if u wanna know more google it :p

hearthacker0007's photo
Thu 02/13/14 09:30 AM
is it worth to do acca?

hearthacker0007's photo