Community > Posts By > GummiBear

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:00 AM
Whats the key 2 attractin' guys?

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:56 AM

Who is the Matchmaker? How do we match with guys?

The original whoa "matchmaker" whoa is no longer here. I don't know if any actual matching is being done here any more. I stay away since this thread scares the crap out of me.

Good luck though!

What happend?

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:52 AM
Join the club

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:43 AM
Who is the Matchmaker? How do we match with guys?

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/17/09 03:34 PM

Thank you! :smile: From what I have seen yes they do. I don't have another have to post for so I post for others and other couples. :smile:

pretty! couples post flowers 4 each other?

Ur sweet! I saw that, Beckie & Pete whoever they R

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/17/09 03:31 PM
pretty! couples post flowers 4 each other?

GummiBear's photo
Wed 06/17/09 03:20 PM
Edited by GummiBear on Wed 06/17/09 03:20 PM
It does, but I kinda like it! :wink:

U wear it well

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:11 AM

why does it take so painfully long to get over someone? why can't they be gone from my mind and stay gone?

fvck!

. . .

Maybe U passed up a gr8 girl, go to her

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:46 PM

anyone fancy going out on friday night? drinks :banana:

U buyin'? What time u comin?
yeah i'll pick you up 5mins after i pick up 'buttons' in oregon. in the taxi now, see you friday.

:tongue: love smooched

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/09/09 11:13 AM

anyone fancy going out on friday night? drinks :banana:

U buyin'? What time u comin?

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/09/09 11:12 AM
My cloths :banana:

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:54 AM
Hi

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:50 AM
Hi who matchmakes? love love

GummiBear's photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:49 AM
Lookin' 4 a crush!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:51 PM

Thanx Is there a way to see them iif you dont know where someone's last post is or if they made any?

Not sure I understand this question...but if someone has a number there you can find all the posts (or thereabouts) by that person. If they haven't posted...there is nothing to find.

Sry. If I wanted to view your previous posts, but I didn't find your name on a forum anywhere, how could I find them out? Is there a way to do that?

Read the board...if you can't find their name on the forum, you pretty much have to dig through the entire board. There is no search function on this forum.

That sux. Thanx for the info tho!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:50 PM

Thanx Is there a way to see them iif you dont know where someone's last post is or if they made any?

Do you mean searching for their nick in the forums? If so, that isn't a feature.

I can see all of our posts because we are on this forum or another but if you dont kno if someone has been on a forum, can you find their posts and see what they have done? I dont have a specific topic I can search under

GummiBear's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:48 PM

Not sure I understand this question...but if someone has a number there you can find all the posts (or thereabouts) by that person. If they haven't posted...there is nothing to find.

Sry. If I wanted to view your previous posts, but I didn't find your name on a forum anywhere, how could I find them out? Is there a way to do that?

GummiBear's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:45 PM

GummiBear's photo
Tue 04/28/09 02:41 PM
How do I see someone's forum posts? I was told it could be done, but I can't find out how. I would like to re read mine and a friend's. Thanx

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:58 PM
Im restless in other ways laugh