Community > Posts By > invadernina

invadernina's photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:19 PM
Right now, I'm single because I refuse to ask guys out. I used to do that, because I thought that guys liked seeing a girl take initiative, but it never seemed to work out and it left me feeling really weird. So now I'm waiting for a nice guy to ask me out.

invadernina's photo
Sat 11/01/08 09:33 AM

Sounds like you are telling people why not to date you when really you have lots of interests and reasons for some to like you just the way you are. I would send you a re-write but you don't accept letters. Good luck.

Thank you for the input. I updated it, taking out most of the negative comments and adding in a few more positive ones. And I changed my settings...I forgot I had them set like that!

invadernina's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:08 AM
To answer your question, yes, they do exist. You might want to try looking in a church.

Honestly though, if you want to find any kind of "good" girl you should probably tone back on the attitude. Just because a girl is christian doesn't mean she'll march in lock-step with all of your beliefs.

Also, being pessimistic and complaining about the lack of 'good' girls isn't particularly endearing.

invadernina's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:02 AM
"Dirty Little Secret" by the All American Rejects.

Although I love all karaoke, especially disney songs

invadernina's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:00 AM

I think you should tell people that you are a supermodel billionairess with a recording contract.

And that you can tapdance.

I assumed that went without saying...hmm maybe I should add that in.

invadernina's photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:43 PM
It's always so weird to try and write about myself without a prompt. I feel like maybe I write too much. A wall of text isn't really attractive, but I also want to get across the important things someone should know about me.

Can you guys give me an idea of what I should work on in my profile?

invadernina's photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:40 PM
I like your pictures okay, but you really need to expand your "About me." It sounds like you have no life, and no passion. That's not really a very attractive thing. Put some things that you like, or some really great experiences that you've had. Good looks are nice, but a lady wants to get to know you.

invadernina's photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:38 PM
I don't know if this is true for other girls, but I tend to shy away from a profile that has a lot of pictures of the guy with some other girl. I don't know who the brunette girl is, but she looks like a girlfriend, or former girlfriend.

As for which one to use as your main, I think either the one of you with the camera (since that's what you do) or one of the horse pictures. They're both really nice.

You also might want to clarify what you're looking for on this site. All you say is that you want to meet someone who lives in LA...do you mean a girlfriend or just a friend? What's important to you in a girlfriend?

Good luck!

invadernina's photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:32 PM
Well I joined Mingle2 awhile ago, but I haven't really been on the forums. So far it's been kind of a mixed bag...but some of it has definitely been good. So yay!
Just dropping a line to say hello to everyone in the forums =)

invadernina's photo
Fri 10/31/08 11:29 PM
I am! I just got back from trick or treating!